Info Needed Please

Paul Jnr

HI just a price check please-

Tony Fox -Love Let Love And Be Loved

cheers Jnr

Think it had a 45 release too mate - Blaster Records. It's probably one of the best 80's releases in my book - fantastic record and it's a hard one. Think the LP will cost you well over a ton and the 45 more. But that's probably an outdated shout.

Peter

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

Cheers Mate its one of me all time fves so the search continues

I'd love one too! I have it on Keb Darge's brilliant Soul Spectrum compilation cd - the cd is worth it for that one track, but it's packed with goodies. It's Volume 2

Peter

:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I'd love one too! I have it on Keb Darge's brilliant Soul Spectrum compilation cd - the cd is worth it for that one track, but it's packed with goodies.

Peter

The Keb Darge Soul Spectrum album you mention also got a vinyl release.

Can't remember if Tony Fox is on volume 1 or volume 2 but both great comps & both getting harder to get now.

Social source share

The Keb Darge Soul Spectrum album you mention also got a vinyl release.

Can't remember if Tony Fox is on volume 1 or volume 2 but both great comps & both getting harder to get now.

You're right Cunnie. It's vol 2 - they're both good and as you say are becoming quite pricey themselves.

Peter

Social source share

You're right Cunnie. It's vol 2 - they're both good and as you say are becoming quite pricey themselves.

Peter

Just been looking around & seen both vol 1 & vol 2 for about £40 each but guess you could get for less on the bay if you got lucky.

As for the original album would say about £150 but a hell of a lot more for a Blaster 7" copy as it's very rare.

Shorter version too I think.

Copy of the album on e bay too Jnr but very overpriced IMO.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!