Some Very Nice Oldies On E Bay

Sheldonsoul

If you know what you are looking for then why not sell them here first before Ebay?

Answer please!

Probably because we constantly get let down by reservers who fail to pay for the record lost count of the number of occasions on here recently sorry - putting rare vinyl on Ebay they sell 90 % rate and payment is prompt from buyers -

Unfortunately not always the case on SSForum - and it is all about cash flow and turnover quickly for those of us who sell full time for a living.

Social source share

Just browsing ebay and noticed a sandi sheldon demo, then looked at the sellers items and he selling a 100 other items mostly big money oldies sellers name is northernsoulrecords(1436) the sellers going to be in for a shed load of dough, is it anyone on here ,just curious

Depends what he paid for them in t'first place realising investment an all that

Social source share

I'm not gloating pete, more like I told you so. I do agree with you about the trust thing and why were the said records on Popsike, but you only had to look at the guys e bay feedback plus a couple of members seem to know him, I was never in any doubt about the guys creditials, you're a record dealer pete and you know when you smell a rat but I personally didn't get this feeling about these records

please list a record on ebay, "take it down", and give a link to the popsike indexed auction

Social source share

is it me or are people just plain stupid everyone seems to be bidding on the item with the main picture,but if you click on sellers other items there's a few soul packs. With no bids
Social source share

I have dealt with the guy who originally posted all those top oldies on ebay and my collection is 8 sounds to the good I made offers on some over the phone and others left to auction, all arrived in fantastic condition and well worth it. My only complaint is he put too many on at once as I wanted about 90 of the 100 he posted but would have needed a bank loan to get them.

Social source share

I have dealt with the guy who originally posted all those top oldies on ebay and my collection is 8 sounds to the good I made offers on some over the phone and others left to auction, all arrived in fantastic condition and well worth it. My only complaint is he put too many on at once as I wanted about 90 of the 100 he posted but would have needed a bank loan to get them.

I wanted ALL of em :huh::)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

the lot he was selling went for over 13k :-/
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!