How Much ?

Daz Mc

https://www.ebay.com/...97631829&_rdc=1

From Wolverhmpton, been selling soul since 1969, don't think he wants to sell that one tho.

Did you notice this below on the ad Chalky, don't know if you remember but about a month ago I started a thread asking if anyone knew about a large quantity of records in Wolverhampton

BUT HAVECOME BACK TO SELL OFF SOME 100,000 OLD STOCK ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN STORED FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Social source share

Did you notice this below on the ad Chalky, don't know if you remember but about a month ago I started a thread asking if anyone knew about a large quantity of records in Wolverhampton

BUT HAVECOME BACK TO SELL OFF SOME 100,000 OLD STOCK ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN STORED FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Yes I read it Pete. Do you know who it is? Must be known having been around Nd selling soul since 1969?

Social source share

Possibly Richard Domar with that quantity. I've heard he's not been well and had stopped selling

Could be right Dave, I had an email saying he was selling off a load of his duplicate stock, but hadn't really taken much notice due to the wife whinging about me buying records this close to Christmas!

Social source share

there was a chap who lived in Brighton in the 9ts, Nick I think it was, Paul Sutton would remember his name, worked on the Oil Rigs, anyhow he was from Wolverhampton, I have strange sneaking feeling this may be him, as he had a massive stock of 45's buried away.

I tried to contact Richard Domar quite recently, he only takes calls on a Tuesday I think, anyhow could not get through... I hope he gets better, but my god he is a miserable sod.

M

Social source share

there was a chap who lived in Brighton in the 9ts, Nick I think it was, Paul Sutton would remember his name, worked on the Oil Rigs, anyhow he was from Wolverhampton, I have strange sneaking feeling this may be him, as he had a massive stock of 45's buried away.

I tried to contact Richard Domar quite recently, he only takes calls on a Tuesday I think, anyhow could not get through... I hope he gets better, but my god he is a miserable sod.

M

I think you used to be "allowed" to phone on two days a week Mal but only something like between 2pm & 6pm possibly you phoned when the "office" was closed lol . If you was lucky to catch him on a good day he could actually be quite talkative. He certainly had a strange way of running his business tho, I bought something which was a bootleg (a very good one but no stamped matrix) he said that he didn't know it had been booted & said I could either have the credit or he would give me my money back but would never sell me another record ;-)

If he is ill I certainly wish him well

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Pretty sure it won't be Richard Domar himself, he's stopped selling citing ill health as the reason. Can't image he would ever sell on ebay as he'd even given up accepting emails after recently closing his website, where notably, unlike this ebay seller, he never accepted paypal payment. (OK, I know ebay forces you down the paypal route.) I don't remember him having The Commands on his last stock list, certainly not at this price.

Social source share

Pretty sure it won't be Richard Domar himself, he's stopped selling citing ill health as the reason. Can't image he would ever sell on ebay as he'd even given up accepting emails after recently closing his website, where notably, unlike this ebay seller, he never accepted paypal payment. (OK, I know ebay forces you down the paypal route.) I don't remember him having The Commands on his last stock list, certainly not at this price.

I'm told he's given most of his stock to someone else to sell for him. I know who but he's not on here and it wouldn't serve any purpose.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!