Monarch Pressing Duke Browner

Chris L

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Looking for a pressing of Duke Browner, on that styrene version pressed by Monarch. Runout number would be in the 100.000+ region, not sure it's 101.000 or 104.000. Many thanks

Not that vinyl one with the p**s poor sound quality or that gold Liberace one..

:thumbsup:

There isn't another one apart from those two, someone said there was, but I'm yet to see it..

Social source share

Looking for a pressing of Duke Browner, on that styrene version pressed by Monarch. Runout number would be in the 100.000+ region, not sure it's 101.000 or 104.000. Many thanks

the one you are looking for is matrix number 107492 red label styrene copy excellent quality played it back to to back with a white demo and you cant tell the difference sold it years ago as I thought it was real because as stated no one seemed to know anything about it, but a hard boot to find!! but it does exist :yes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi John

107492 Matrix is this one below on my site however its on vinyl not styrene no Monarch stamp either.

https://www.raresoul4...hp?Product=1521

Best Darren

107492 is the ZTSC number of the instrumental side (ZTSC 107892 is the vocal side) and which probably appears on all of the different legit and boot versions - at least on the label

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

Hi John

107492 Matrix is this one below on my site however its on vinyl not styrene no Monarch stamp either.

Best Darren

That settles it then, definitely no (bootleg) styrene, excellent recording on a white label or a red label, that vinyl one is terrible (sorry Darren but I did already say that above anyway).

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

Hi John

Best Darren

Check out JM's boot guide in book 5 using the same matrix as the vinyl copy definitely exist sold it to John Manship years ago with a load of other stuff :yes:

Social source share

Keep searching Chris it does exist and you will probably find one!!

Social source share

the one you are looking for is matrix number 107492 red label styrene copy excellent quality played it back to to back with a white demo and you cant tell the difference sold it years ago as I thought it was real because as stated no one seemed to know anything about it, but a hard boot to find!! but it does exist :yes:

I used to have one years ago, I paid £15.00 for it wasn't aware it was a re-issue.

Social source share

That settles it then, definitely no (bootleg) styrene, excellent recording on a white label or a red label, that vinyl one is terrible (sorry Darren but I did already say that above anyway).

No Pete there is, you and had a discussion about it back in the old KTF days, I've had the sh*tty vinyl one, still have an original and have seen the gold coloured one. The styrene re-issue

looks just like the original but the run in and run outs are wider.

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

Source Advert