Need A Few Label Scans

jazzyjas

Hello all,

I'm currently designing a flyer and I'm trying to collect images of labels with the song title "Breakaway". I've got a white promo of Steve Karmen and Irma Thomas on an issue (if that counts), but none of the others. I've gone through and searched Anorak's Label Scans and turned up very low quality versions for my purposes.

This is something that will be printed, so I'm looking to get 300DPI resolution scans in JPEG format of these labels. They don't have to be white demos, in fact, the more colorful, the better. 72DPI Web images are not suitable for this particular project.

There are a lot of songs called "Breakaway" so I'm sure a few of you own them. If you have scans that you could do for me, I'd truly appreciate it.

Please e-mail them directly to:

jazzyjas@bellsouth.net

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello all,

I'm currently designing a flyer and I'm trying to collect images of labels with the song title "Breakaway". I've got a white promo of Steve Karmen and Irma Thomas on an issue (if that counts), but none of the others. I've gone through and searched Anorak's Label Scans and turned up very low quality versions for my purposes.

This is something that will be printed, so I'm looking to get 300DPI resolution scans in JPEG format of these labels. They don't have to be white demos, in fact, the more colorful, the better. 72DPI Web images are not suitable for this particular project.

There are a lot of songs called "Breakaway" so I'm sure a few of you own them. If you have scans that you could do for me, I'd truly appreciate it.

Please e-mail them directly to:

jazzyjas@bellsouth.net

Thanks in advance,

Jason

What you need , Jason , is a scan of the Valentines "Breakaway" on an Aussie Monument 45 Demo , one of the Australian Holy Grail Northern releases. Aussie Monument releases were similar to the US in design , that is white with green swirl, but the Aussie's have a solid centre and look much much better!

Unfortunately, I don't have scanning facilities to send you a copy, any suggestions ?

:D

Social source share

Source Advert