Values On A Few British Bits

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Saw one of these at Bisley for £100.

That was my copy, sold it for £80 in the end. All D.Banks are mis-spelt. Sold it 250, Fascinations 150,. M.Love would be between 80/120, R.Lumley 250, S.Harpo 40-60 and Quik, whatever you can get. However e-bay is something else. Sold an issue of Quik for 25 which then went on e-bay for something over 250. Madness, but you pays your monies ....

Social source share

That was my copy, sold it for £80 in the end. All D.Banks are mis-spelt. Sold it 250, Fascinations 150,. M.Love would be between 80/120, R.Lumley 250, S.Harpo 40-60 and Quik, whatever you can get. However e-bay is something else. Sold an issue of Quik for 25 which then went on e-bay for something over 250. Madness, but you pays your monies ....

Ta chief.. swoon.gif

Rich

Social source share

Can't believe the Darrell banks goes for over £100. Fascinations £125, Mary Love £100, Rufus Lumley £350, Slim Harpo £35.

Social source share

Can't believe the Darrell banks goes for over £100. Fascinations £125, Mary Love £100, Rufus Lumley £350, Slim Harpo £35.

I've had a lot more D.Banks on London than I have on Stateside. It was probably a rush release, what with incorrect title (all white + red copies were) and the delay with it being first on London. I was suprised by the interest but a lot of people were wanting this. R.Lumley might be an old stomper but give me Darrell Banks any day. I certainly would charge over £250 for it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert