Carstairs Record Brutally Attacked

Pete S

Go down to the last page..

A copy of The Carstairs record It Really Hurts me Girl was brutally attacked in an unprovoked incident earlier today. The attacker was last seen running away from the scene shouting "only another 20,000 copies to go". he is described as very handsome, wearing dark 'designer' clothes and being folically challenged. These shocking photographs may upset some readers.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 138
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

A copy of The Carstairs record It Really Hurts me Girl was brutally attacked in an unprovoked incident earlier today. The attacker was last seen running away from the scene shouting "only another 20,000 copies to go". he is described as very handsome, wearing dark 'designer' clothes and being folically challenged. These shocking photographs may upset some readers.

Couldn't you have reposted your road trip story to the closed Domino's Pizza (I know it wasn't 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' but.....) instead ?

Social source share

Guest rachel

He must be tracked down... he deserves a medal :lol::thumbsup:

Social source share

Couldn't you have reposted your road trip story to the closed Domino's Pizza (I know it wasn't 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' but.....) instead ?

It was in fact Deep Pan Pizza, and pray tell me what is wrong with smashing a Carstairs record?

At least I really did smash it!

Social source share

"You can break a piece of black plastic but you will never break the spirit of modern soul..."

Is that like a glass with unbreakable wrote on it :thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

Guest Dodger

...no idea who the vandal is? "

Ask Ian Levine, and ask about the other three while you're at it!! :lol::lol:

Very funny that, Pete, brightened up my afternoon. :thumbsup::lol::lol::D

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

Well done Pete, could you do a Magnetics Lady in Green next please :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

How times change :thumbsup::lol:

In "t' old days" that would have made a lovely ashtray or lampshade... :lol::lol:

A lampshade?

For God's sake man, that's a real baby!

Who are you? Josef Mengele!!

Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

...no idea who the vandal is? but if he's watching this police broadcast. "You can break a piece of black plastic but you will never break the spirit of modern soul..."
couldnt agree more stuart,another prime example of hard line fundamentalists trying to destroy our

scenes democracy :lol: .why dont the moderaters open up a "soul luddite" section to quickly send threads like this to? :thumbsup: must say i did laugh though,pete. :lol:

Social source share

Does he only do originals ?

I have a pressing of that crap - why would anyone press that ?

and come to think of it, why would any daft old git buy it ?

May bring it along to the 44 Club friday nite and see if the asailant turns up !!!

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Does he only do originals ?

Pete'd have to buy some counterfeit trainee's off the market specially to do the pressings and I suppose he's now the true definition of a stomper!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

• 1 year later...

Guest Goldwax

Sorry, is it 1975 and we're all still at school...

By the looks of those photos we're still at nursery mate.

Social source share

Guest Bogue

Found the original pic for you Pete :lol::ohmy:

post-5566-1180970736_thumb.jpg

I know you love the record really anyhow ! Rumour has it that it was you who bought Ian Levine's copy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert