The Postie Thread Again

Guest Baz

Been going a little crazy so postie been busy, even caught him trying to leave a 45 on the door step the other....naughty man in this heat....lol

The Inverts - Time Will Change - Broadway DJ.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

You've had this years haven't you Mark?

Don't tell me .... you sold it ... and now you've had to buy it again.... you'd think we'd learn :D

Social source share

• Replies 113
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

And 2 more today

Barbra_Mercer___Nobody_loves_you_like_me___Golden_World.mp3

More magic from this label overlooked and under played IMO

Betty_Lavette___What_condition_my_condition_is_in___Karen.mp3

Just awsome been after this for a while

Must just say i only orderd these of Pete S on tuseday morning and they arrived today hows that for service :(

Good shout with Betty Lavette - Miff - great vocals and dance beat - A firm fav of mine. (played twice at Wilton).

Btw your doing well on the record buying side of life :rolleyes:

Won't mention smoking - prob same place with it as I am - though might have another go soon. :(

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

Good shout with Betty Lavette - Miff - great vocals and dance beat - A firm fav of mine. (played twice at Wilton).

Glad you liked it :(

Btw your doing well on the record buying side of life :rolleyes:

Ya maybe a bit to well lately gonna have to cool it a bit :ohmy:

Won't mention smoking - prob same place with it as I am - though might have another go soon. :(

You somking ten cigars a day as well then :lol::lol::lol:

they say never give up giving up, :(

Social source share

Been a bit excited over the weekend , the nice man with a big bag left me this---

CALIFORNIA ROCK CHOIR - WHOEVER YOU ARE - CYCLONE :rolleyes:

And these today-

FABULOUS FOUR - IF I KNEW - SAINTMO

ARTISTICS - SO MUCH LOVE IN MY HEART - OKEH (DEMO)

CAESERS- (LaLa) I LOVE YOU - LANIE

What a nice day

Social source share

You've had this years haven't you Mark?

Don't tell me .... you sold it ... and now you've had to buy it again.... you'd think we'd learn :lol:

No Joan, i bought one years ago yes but it had a crack in it so i got my money back, waited years to find another copy, cost me a little more than the £80.00 i spent on the cracked copy...lol but just had to have it.......................tunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Nice sunny day and i'm off work doing the washing, might even put the hoover round the gaff and prepare tea....lol postie at it again this time dropped this little beauty through the window....me and that young man are going to have words i think...lol

The Persionettes - Call On Me B/W It Happens Every Day - OR White Demo........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so now have a VG red issue for sale top side plays well but flip has a little light noise, plays well though, not a clue on it's value????

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well , it's like this Mark there 10 a penny, sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso if it's in your road ................................................................................

...One on Manships £100 ..................

Edited by MAK
Social source share

Guest rachel

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well , it's like this Mark there 10 a penny, sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso if it's in your road ................................................................................

Blimey, thought this was a £30-40 record (cue yet another debate on prices :unsure: )

Social source share

I never mentioned the price...lol you did and what does sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso mean oh i get it so ok....lol, i paid nothing like £100.00 for i, like you say not worth a ton but does it matter how much it costs...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Got this through the post a few weeks ago.........

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/Little_Herm..._On_Walking.ram

Absolutely blinding, why this dont get hardly played any more we shall never know :unsure:

nice one baz, great tune blush.gif great vocals

the postie has been and left;

jerry jackson - its rough out there/if i could paint a picture

parkway w/d, awesome double sider blush.gif

sharon soul - how can i get to you/dont say goodbye love

wild deuce(multi coloured), detroit magic for £22.00 bargain

on a down side, have been waiting on an edwin starr - your my mellow

got a funny feeling its not gonna arrive :ohmy:

russ

Social source share

I never mentioned the price...lol you did and what does sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso mean oh i get it so ok....lol, i paid nothing like £100.00 for i, like you say not worth a ton but does it matter how much it costs...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I tell you what Mark. It's a great slab of soul and a brilliant dance choon , one I always slap on the decks. If quality where measured in £ signs then it would certainly be worth £100+. :unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert