Girthdevon

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Luvverly tune Gareth.

I'll play it at Yarmouth again... Next Weekend!!!... and dedicate it especially to you.

But I'm not gonna sell it! No way!

whistling.gif

See you at the seaside.

Sean Hampsey

:yes::D Already got it - just trying to do someone a favor and locate one for em. Been playing the GWP Kent CD this week - how good !!!

Girf

Seaside ?? There's a beach ??!!!! Swimming in beer more like !!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Sold mine a few weeks back to Mr Sadot...

Good record...

Paul Capon had one on his latest list....

Going rate is about £40 or so I believe....

Social source share

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Already got it - just trying to do someone a favor and locate one for em. Been playing the GWP Kent CD this week - how good !!!

Girf

Seaside ?? There's a beach ??!!!! Swimming in beer more like !!!

One of the highlights of the weekend mate, a Sunday morning stroll down Yarmouth beach. You're missing a treat.

Tell thi' what, I'll give you a knock about 7.00am.... get yer wellies on and wrap up warm!

On the Hesitations front, I've got a Soft Touch Version and a few other bits (Henry Shed & David Sea) up on eBay at the minute. Just in case your 'friend' wants an inferior... but much rarer version!

:D:D:D

Sean Hampsey

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Could sell mine a few years ago for a tenner...just goes to show you I believe...

Just demand monsters again Mark.look at loads of stuff, towana was a £10 record all day long even a few years ago and it was always "...ohh I'll pick one of those up anytime" now look.

Mind you the Hesistations is a great crossover track.recon the price will go up if it starts getting more plays in main rooms

Social source share

Just demand monsters again Mark.look at loads of stuff, towana was a £10 record all day long even a few years ago and it was always "...ohh I'll pick one of those up anytime" now look.

Mind you the Hesistations is a great crossover track.recon the price will go up if it starts getting more plays in main rooms

been playing this a while now in my sets, been going down great. Try Andy Dyson he had one dunno if he's still got it.

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Nice record. Sold mine to Tats' mate Bully at Fleetwood three years ago for a tenner and to say the lad was chuffed was a tad of an understatement!! :lol: Cost me 50p from King Bee about a year previous so I made a profit and was happy. :lol:

Social source share

Guest stromberg

everyone who likes the hesitations 45 should look out for the Imperial Wonders 45 trying to get to you on black prince...very similar in style and just as good..imo

Don't you think? whistling.gif

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

Source Advert