Ebay Scam - Big One - Soulie Strikes Back

Pete S

• Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jimmy Ricks, Mathew Brown, Cody Black, Soul Gents, Doug Banks and Debbie Dean, if they didn't come from Pat Bradys site i will take a bottle of brown sauce and eat my whole record collection :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Just one previous sale on eBay, then comes in with a pile of potentially high priced items. Also does not accept PayPal, just money orders or cash. Would be far from confident about bidding on any of this stuff.

Brian

Edited by Brian Ellis
Social source share

Never mind that - has anyone reported the low-life yet?

I reported him to ebay yesterday. I mentioned copy photos, shill bidders, everything (it was my first time I hasten to add!) I got an email back saying they are investigating! wanker.gif I think it needs all of us that buy/sell on ebay to report him. The best route would be to mention shill bidders as that's the thing ebay seem to hate most.

I don't have a problem with people selling counterfeit goods - its buyer beware and all that! But I do have a problem with people not getting anything for there money, and then not having any comeback! :angry:

AND I am not proud of my actions!!

Social source share

Think its time the phantom bidders strike again...............remember they have to pay a percentage of what the record makes so the higher the better.

Im sorry but you try to do things by the book and Ebay dont give a toss, so rouge methods are the only way to win :thumbsup:

Social source share

Think its time the phantom bidders strike again...............remember they have to pay a percentage of what the record makes so the higher the better.

Im sorry but you try to do things by the book and Ebay dont give a toss, so rouge methods are the only way to win :wicked:

You get that fee back if you say the sale didn't go through, and you'll end up with unpaid strikes and negative feedback against your name. Now you don't want to get thrown off ebay - do you? :thumbsup:

Social source share

You get that fee back if you say the sale didn't go through, and you'll end up with unpaid strikes and negative feedback against your name. Now you don't want to get thrown off ebay - do you? :thumbsup:

I will fight Ebay to the death over it, They shouldn't be allowed to let people get away with this, simple you tell them that you sent the money through transfer and havent recived any thing

Social source share

Tell you what, Im going to put in a proxy bid of 2000 on the groovettes if some one would kindly like to bid against me then i'll tell the bloke i will send him cash, i'll send the c*nt Monopoly money :wicked: i'll even insure the packet and get proof of posting :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Lets start bidding guys its the only way, I don't mind a neg feedback I can easily justify it. :thumbsup: Pete would you like to bid on the Groovettes, you can bid $9000 you won't win, as I have bid a Million $'s on it, lets roll. :wicked:

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Kirsty, what is happening in that photo that you are using for an avatar, and are there any more from the same session :lol:

I am only bending over and wiggling my bottom......

Social source share

Guest rachel

Yes but why dressed as a bunny???

Nothing wrong with bunnies Pete :P

Since when was Elvis the "Pride of Wolverhampton"? :lol:

(and just to keep it on topic, how stupid do these eBay sellers think we are? :lol: )

Edited by rachel
Social source share

Yes but why dressed as a bunny???

It was a surprise for Tim Ashibendes 40th birthday at Cleethorpes in 1997. Back in those days me and Louise used to dress up a lot. :lol:

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I've just emailed...DJ licinter(genuine belgian bidder,,,he outbids me often enough). Shcunilli(a german bidder also genuine) & soulheaven(paul hutton in the USA) and warned them what is going on.

I've also asked a few questions on a couple of popcorn websites...as to who theses assholes are.

Salvatore Alongi (toto records)is from the same area as the 1st seller and he has no idea who he is

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

The word is out, this is message I received after bidding (Million $'s) on a couple of the records, had lots of others since my bids as well so can't see anybody going through with a bid now. :lol:

I'd like to warn you for the guy who is offering 45s like SOUND CARNIVAL, DOLPHINS and MICHAEL & MARK. I had these 45s on auctions a few weeks ago and he used my label pics for his auctions. I don't think the guy actually has the 45s, so I'd be careful bidding on his records. There is also another warning out for this guy: check out item #4849114833. Also: look at his feedback, other bidders (mostly from Belgium!), not accepting PayPal etc....it's all very 'fishy'. Off course, it's all up to you, but I thought you should know this. He's also auctioning 'fake' northern soul 45s! :lol:

By the way I have thanked everybody who has messaged me, it's go to know that there are lots of GOOD people out there looking after Soulies interests, not that these scammers were going to get me as I had no intention of going through with deal, I can't see anybody really topping my bids unless they are also taking the piss of course. :D:P

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Guest franky m

It seems E-bay dont mind whats sold as long as they get their fees , i put in a complaint about joker a few days ago , seems like their EXPERTS ? believe this to a genuine add!!!!!! whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
It seems E-bay dont mind whats sold as long as they get their fees , i put in a complaint about joker a few days ago , seems like their EXPERTS ? believe this to a genuine add!!!!!! wink.gif
FUSS OVER NO ONE'S GOING TO WIN THEM I'VE MADE SURE AND IT'S GONNA COST THEM. :thumbsup: Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Looks like our Belgium friend who's second name sounds like a fish is back to his old tricks, think this guy just never gives up...........

Just checked on the Groovettes record.......huge bid jus gone in wink.gif

Edited by John May
Social source share

Guest soul stormers

I wonder if we push the Groovettes up high enough it will make it into 'record collector' next month wink.gif

just put £57,000,00 do you think i win :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
I'd also encourage the winning bidders of auctions to leave immediate negative feedback on winning the auction, to expose these two rip-off merchants.
I was planning that, also going to cost them when ebay take there % cut of top bid, it's a few $'s on the latest bid, but if anybody wants them to pay more bid it up. wink.gif
Social source share

Would it be worth writing to "Watchdog" because they are always having a go at Ebay for not being efficient enough when dealing with fraud. Especially when there's proof that members have contacted Ebay and they don't want to know. I am about to contact Watchdog myself about a dangerous fence which I had to jump off, spraining my ankle wink.gif (see Chandlers story elsewhere, if I've put it on yet)

Social source share

Would it be worth writing to "Watchdog" because they are always having a go at Ebay for not being efficient enough when dealing with fraud. Especially when there's proof that members have contacted Ebay and they don't want to know. I am about to contact Watchdog myself about a dangerous fence which I had to jump off, spraining my ankle wink.gif (see Chandlers story elsewhere, if I've put it on yet)

Now there's a thought Pete........sounds like a bloody good idea!

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
Should I ask Pete, what were you doing on a fence?????? :thumbsup:
Social source share

Not been garden hopping again have we Pete :thumbsup:

Social source share

just put £57,000,00 do you think i win sad.gif

no because as far as I know, the high bidder has bid a massive amount on it just to make sure no-one can be had over and buy the 45 :thumbsup:

Its nice to know that soulies look after each other :lol::thumbsup::lol:

Mike B

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

What do you think of this:

inna gomzeva

55 rue des acacias

6110, montigny le tilleul

Belgique

Has just bought a Buy Now item off me :thumbsup:

_p__64x15.gif THE TOPICS - A NICER GIRL Sale price: GBP 10.00 Quantity sold: 1 Subtotal: GBP 10.00 Shipping & Handling: check with seller

Do you think he's trying to get his own back on our high bids on his none records? :lol: Just notice he's actually bid on all my auctions, Madonna? Squeeze and other pop stuff I was selling for £1.99 what a dick head. :thumbsup:

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

What do you think of this:

inna gomzeva

55 rue des acacias

6110, montigny le tilleul

Belgique

Has just bought a Buy Now item off me :D

_p__64x15.gif THE TOPICS - A NICER GIRL Sale price: GBP 10.00 Quantity sold: 1 Subtotal: GBP 10.00 Shipping & Handling: check with seller

Do you think he's trying to get his own back on our high bids on his none records? :lol: Just notice he's actually bid on all my auctions, Madonna? Squeeze and other pop stuff I was selling for £1.99 what a dick head. :lol:

I think you can cancel hid bids Mark. Also, it looks like you now have his address as well. Someone send him a turd in the post.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
I think you can cancel hid bids Mark. Also, it looks like you now have his address as well. Someone send him a turd in the post.
Pete I am cancelling his bids, see my other post for latest, we've won. I agree everybody send the scum bag a turd in the post. :lol: Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Thanks for letting me know on this as i use ebay and don't want to bid on his stuff, it make me sad that someone can do this. I won my Jackie Wilson LP - I Get The Sweetest Feeling yipee lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert