What Ruins A Record For You

Being listening to

Intentions....She's my baby....Blue Light, on the tape in the car this morning. Started of really good nice beat and sound to it etc, etc, until you get to the middle of the song, and then this load of talking comes on and ruins the whole song. Do you know any other records similar to this ??

Social source share

• Replies 34
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Adam G

Universal Love -"Its you girl" has a rather trite spoken bit in the middle that detracts from what is a nice choppy 70ts record.

Universal Love -"Its you girl" has a rather trite spoken bit in the middle that detracts from what is a nice choppy 70ts record.

Social source share

I don't knowe this one, so I can't comment on it :D .

Social source share

Being listening to

Intentions....She's my baby....Blue Light, on the tape in the car this morning. Started of really good nice beat and sound to it etc, etc, until you get to the middle of the song, and then this load of talking comes on and ruins the whole song. Do you know any other records similar to this ??

"I'm Losin' Your Love" by them on the same label is 100 times better Annie! In my current Top 10 playlist at the mo!

Social source share

Marsha Brody - right comb. one of the abs best intros ever. then she´s totally donald ducky destroys it :angry:

same thing to me with jo ann garrett - just say when... after the (a little overloaded) strings-intro the groove and the vocals of the first verse are really nice, but then the vocals kind of annoy me... need to pitch down quite a bit to enjoy listening to it until song finish...

Social source share

same thing to me with jo ann garrett - just say when... after the (a little overloaded) strings-intro the groove and the vocals of the first verse are really nice, but then the vocals kind of annoy me... need to pitch down quite a bit to enjoy listening to it until song finish...

:D I agree.

Social source share

DJ's just talking, does my head in, if i wanted a "Social Worker" i'd hire one....Jesus only interested in the music not inane ramblings from half drunken oafs.......

Social source share

I'll disagree with this one. I love it.

Paul

Thank god we all have different taste in the music, or the world would be a boring place :D .

DJ's just talking, does my head in, if i wanted a "Social Worker" i'd hire one....Jesus only interested in the music not inane ramblings from half drunken oafs.......

:lol::lol::lol:wink.gif

A record is ruined for me if it has the words Bill & Bush in the singers name :thumbsup:

Them Yanks again :Donto.gif:lol::lol:

Some DJ`s who put the stylus onto the record..What do you expect me to to say? Some people who start boring threads? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:yes::lol::lol::D

Listening to a great record being played, find out the title & artist, then you find out the cost of obtaining a copy! swoon.gif

Shocking £50 was it :ohmy::huh::lol:ph34r.gif

Social source share

Being listening to

Whistling, seagulls, waves breaking, inappropriate rock guitar breaks in other wise half decent records, rap breaks in modern tunes.

Russ

Social source share

Whistling, seagulls, waves breaking, inappropriate rock guitar breaks in other wise half decent records, rap breaks in modern tunes.

Russ

Plenty of seagulls when you go to all-nighters or weekenders at a seaside resort whistling.gif , and breaking waves, especially in the middle of winter :wicked: .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert