Kenny Thomas - Any Live Dates?

Hi,

I'm new to the board so forgive me if have have committed a faux pas by being in the wrong bit :shades:

Can anyone please tell me if Kenny Thomas has any live dates coming up in the next few months in the North West?

My b-f is a MASSIVE Kenny Thomas fan and with it being his brithday in a couple of weeks, it would make his year if I could take him to a gig. We live in the North West (10 miles south of Manchester) and so we could get to anywhere in the region pretty much.

Do hope you can help and thanks in anticipation

Gillian x

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

I'm new to the board so forgive me if have have committed a faux pas by being in the wrong bit :shades:

Can anyone please tell me if Kenny Thomas has any live dates coming up in the next few months in the North West?

My b-f is a MASSIVE Kenny Thomas fan and with it being his brithday in a couple of weeks, it would make his year if I could take him to a gig. We live in the North West (10 miles south of Manchester) and so we could get to anywhere in the region pretty much.

Do hope you can help and thanks in anticipation

Gillian x

Kenny will be at Hilton, Birmingham end of May - Soul Weekender :shades:

Social source share

thanks Shane for adding into the title for me :shades: and thanks heartssoulgirl for the info on Brum - I'll check it out.

G x

Edited by GKGK
Social source share

Apparently he's on at Prestatyn too!!!!! How nice will that be for me blush.gif:huh:

Fanastic! thanks for this - do you know where and when please?

Thanks Dodger too for the link.

Gillian x :lol:

oooh and does anyone know of a Kenny Thomas website please? (I''m really getting in to this now!)

Edited by GKGK
Social source share

Fanastic! thanks for this - do you know where and when please?

Thanks Dodger too for the link.

Gillian x :lol:

oooh and does anyone know of a Kenny Thomas website please? (I''m really getting in to this now!)

I just presume he's on in the modern room at the weekender in Prestatyn ... saw some details a couple of weeks ago ... I'm sure it was on here somewhere blush.gif Can't wait to see him again ... he's fabbie :huh:

Social source share

I just presume he's on in the modern room at the weekender in Prestatyn ... saw some details a couple of weeks ago ... I'm sure it was on here somewhere blush.gif Can't wait to see him again ... he's fabbie :huh:

YES Kenny Thomas is on at Prestatyn Weekender--- 19th March (Sunday afternoon 3 pm Modern room arena 2)

www.soul-weekenders.co.uk

SOLD OUT --AGAIN but there are wristbands for sale on here at various times and before you ask --no you can not pay on the day --sorry.

Less than 2 weeks to go

Social source share

YES Kenny Thomas is on at Prestatyn Weekender--- 19th March (Sunday afternoon 3 pm Modern room arena 2)

www.soul-weekenders.co.uk

SOLD OUT --AGAIN but there are wristbands for sale on here at various times and before you ask --no you can not pay on the day --sorry.

Less than 2 weeks to go

Looks like we'll miss out on this one then - in any event, we are darn sarf that weekend .....

If anyone knows of any other dates over the next few months, I'd be really grateful to hear.

Thanks again to all who have replied to my post.

Gillian x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert