Harrogatesoul

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

These are most properbly done on the hard thick vinyl with as they say label scan stuck on, I can knock up 5 of these tomorrow and sell them for £17.50 each, no one would press up on proper vinyl 5 copies just not worth it as they would now be selling them at a loss, as the plates would cost more than the current price to set up. :thumbsup:

Social source share

These are most properbly done on the hard thick vinyl with as they say label scan stuck on, I can knock up 5 of these tomorrow and sell them for £17.50 each, no one would press up on proper vinyl 5 copies just not worth it as they would now be selling them at a loss, as the plates would cost more than the current price to set up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd say it must be a Vinyl Carvers job, except from the photos you'd think they were proper reissue jobs, not 'everlasting dubplates'. I bet the winners don't get what they think they're getting if going by the pictures. :(

Social source share

Word to the wise - Daybreak back on Juno - Bidding starts & ends @ £5.56 + VAT - you could always buy it off Ebay for over £75.00 if you want to. :shades:

Can't see it on there now . . . . unless somebody has bought them all up. . . . . . . latest is going for £87 and counting...... Madness . . Wonder if any more will miraculously come up for sale...

Rich

Social source share

There was certainly copies on at 12 noon today - it is still @ £87.00 - Methinks I shoulda bought some more copies - but I will leave exploitation & plain stupidity to others. Debating with myself which of these two evils is worse.

Edited by epic
Social source share

There was certainly copies on at 12 noon today - it is still @ £87.00 - Methinks I shoulda bought some more copies - but I will leave exploitation & plain stupidity to others. Debating with myself which of these two evils is worse.

Couldnt even see it listed at all..... There is a B>I>N for £30 ??? Why hasnt the 87 quid guy gone for that??????? It totally amazes me . . . . Trying to find copies on t'internet . . whistling.gif

Rich

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert