Ralph 'soul' Jackson - Vinyl Info Required

Boogaloo

You wait for ages for one to turn up and all of a sudden 2 appear in mint condition on ebay. Don't know if it's just me being cynical but if anyone with a bone fide original, can let me know what deadwax markings, label identifyers, vinyl/styrene questions to ask a seller to verify a true original?

Ta

Warren Boogaloo

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You wait for ages for one to turn up and all of a sudden 2 appear in mint condition on ebay. Don't know if it's just me being cynical but if anyone with a bone fide original, can let me know what deadwax markings, label identifyers, vinyl/styrene questions to ask a seller to verify a true original?

Ta

Warren Boogaloo

Hi Warren,

My old copy now resides with Flanny (brisoul). It's vinyl can't remember the deadwax markings tho :thumbsup:

Not been booted to my knowledge. If you send Flanny a PM I'm sure he'll let you know the details.

Never really liked it to be honest came to me in a job lot.

Ged

Social source share

Ta

Warren Boogaloo

Warren

I'd relax about it, you'd be amazed on how many records you just never see for sale then you get two in the same week. Ralph Soul Jackson..there has been a steady stream of them for the last five years the price has held very steady @ £500-ish not rare but damn good and not easy to buy. Unlees they look different in some way i'd treat it as OK, I have scan on RotheR at the site check it out to a comparison..it's all in label order..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert