News:Cleethorpes Winter Gardens to be demolished

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wednesday, 8th February.

Just heard on the local radio station (Lincs FM) that the council in Cleethorpes have today given permission for the Winter Gardens to be demolished and the site redeveloped with 47 2-bed flats.

Report didn't given any other details.

Another venue soon be confined to memories.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12574

What is it with Cleethorpes and sea front flat developments? My favourite hotel there is also rumoured to be being replaced by flats..... whistling.gif Is someone on the council a property tycoon or summat? ph34r.gif

Social source share

What is it with Cleethorpes and sea front flat developments? My favourite hotel there is also rumoured to be being replaced by flats..... :D Is someone on the council a property tycoon or summat? :D

Which ones that then and i'll find out

Social source share

Wednesday, 8th February.

Just heard on the local radio station (Lincs FM) that the council in Cleethorpes have today given permission for the Winter Gardens to be demolished and the site redeveloped with 47 2-bed flats.

Report didn't given any other details.

Another venue soon be confined to memories.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12574

I reckon it needs a big send off - any promoters up for this ?

Social source share

I reckon it needs a big send off - any promoters up for this ?

Good Friday April 14th hosts the next Cleethorpes 'Winter Gardens' All-Dayer, with a 'Pitches Reunion' session (TATS, KEV BRISCOE, SEAN HAMPSEY, JOHN BENSON) in addition to NEIL RUSHTON, FISH, GARY WELSH etc in the 'Modern Soul' room - full details soon, or you can contact Steve Woomble for early news on - steve.woomble@btinternet.com

So, it's not advertised as the big send off , but it will probably turn out to be!

If there's still time it would be good to do something on a grand scale. Get some of the old Cleethorpes boys out.... Rick Scott, Chris Dalton, Poke and yours truly!

I'd even forgo my huge wage packet for this one!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert