• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

POINTER SISTERS "SEND HIM BACK"

Need a MINT UNPLAYED ORIGINAL !!!

Either demo or issue is ok .

No Bootlegs !

No needle hiss and no cue burn on the intro , no groove wear !

Must NOT have been jocked with !

Not expecting much , am I !!! ohmy.gif

You forgot cheap.......... :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

I've got one,probably matches your want's ie unplayed,been in a box for last 15+yrs.what's the going rate for this then?

manship reckons atlantic2893....£75

atlantic2893.d.j. £100

but thats not written in stone....

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

You're right Pete, it's printed on paper by a lithographic press :ohmy:

might not be it might be printed on a 4 colour sheet fed system with u.v. and then sent through a bobst folding machine... ohmy.gif

hey but what do i know....

Social source share

another one you don´t realise how good it is until you hear it loud out at a venue. you are a bit spoiled with that feeling over there but for a oversas feeling still is abs massive. that intro just keeps crawling up your back and wants you out on the floor.

Wouldn´t mind a copy myself. seen some recently on ebay for around 60-80 I think. was this ever booted btw ??

Social source share

another one you don´t realise how good it is until you hear it loud out at a venue. you are a bit spoiled with that feeling over there but for a oversas feeling still is abs massive. that intro just keeps crawling up your back and wants you out on the floor.

Wouldn´t mind a copy myself. seen some recently on ebay for around 60-80 I think. was this ever booted btw ??

Great record IMO.Always associate it with John Vincent and Samanthas. Very unnderated.

Social source share

I'm pretty sure the issue was booted - my boot does not have either a matrix stamp (it usually looks like a big S with a reversed R and C in the curves of the S) nor the often seen AT in the run out of record associated with Atlantic. Also, the black parts on the label is more of a very deep brown

Social source share

I'm pretty sure the issue was booted - my boot does not have either a matrix stamp (it usually looks like a big S with a reversed R and C in the curves of the S) nor the often seen AT in the run out of record associated with Atlantic. Also, the black parts on the label is more of a very deep brown

Spot on, but it was actually booted on Wright Sounds before the Atlantic lookalike

Social source share

Source Advert