Nancy Butts

Boogaloo

Hi ‘Mr Boogaloo’,

The last time I saw you was at Hitchin Football Club yonks ago, I suppose we’re just ‘Soulin’ in different places…..This record (in my opinion) is worth at least £200.00......But (in this case) £150.00 because that is what you have offered.....Now the 'problem' with this record is, yes it may not be as 'rare as hens teeth' but it's one of those records that most people hang on to, which makes it very 'hard' as opposed to very ‘rare’ (Not a lot of difference if you think about it)…Whichever — THIS RECORD IS THE DOGS B*LLOCKS! :yes:

Good luck with 'The Chase' mate and apologies if I've just put the price up - You did ‘welcome’ these comments! :yes::lol:

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi ‘Mr Boogaloo’,

The last time I saw you was at Hitchin Football Club yonks ago, I suppose we’re just ‘Soulin’ in different places…..This record (in my opinion) is worth at least £200.00......But (in this case) £150.00 because that is what you have offered.....Now the 'problem' with this record is, yes it may not be as 'rare as hens teeth' but it's one of those records that most people hang on to, which makes it very 'hard' as opposed to very ‘rare’ (Not a lot of difference if you think about it)…Whichever — THIS RECORD IS THE DOGS B*LLOCKS! :yes:

Good luck with 'The Chase' mate and apologies if I've just put the price up - You did ‘welcome’ these comments! :yes::lol:

All the best,

Nicely put but I always abide by the laws of Northern Soul 'if you wait long enough - you'll always get what you want'.

It's not exactly 'My Proposal' is it :lol:

Cheers

• Helpful 1
Social source share

£200.00! :lol:

Sorry mate :D

All the best,

ditto len, quality tune and i also agree....its not rare yet, its incredibly hard to come across so......that makes it, a particular sort of "rare" :g:??...lots of copies.....but all in people's/dj's collections....oh, and the "KEEP MISSING THE LITTLE BASTARD" syndrome is also affecting me just recently....3 fantasics "me & you".....missed the lot......GGGRRRRRRR!!! :dash2:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

ditto len, quality tune and i also agree....its not rare yet, its incredibly hard to come across so......that makes it, a particular sort of "rare" :g:??...lots of copies.....but all in people's/dj's collections....oh, and the "KEEP MISSING THE LITTLE BASTARD" syndrome is also affecting me just recently....3 fantasics "me & you".....missed the lot......GGGRRRRRRR!!! :dash2:

There's one on ebay at the mo. Don't say I don't help you lot out. :lol:

Social source share

......This statement goes against everything I have ever ‘campaigned’ against….but…..”I’ve got one and I’ve had it years! - Na, na, na, na, na” :yes:

Sorry, just couldn’t resist! :lol:

All the best,

Edited by LEN
Social source share

Hi ‘Mr Boogaloo’,

All the best,

All right for what is supposedely a 1987 release of an unreleased tape (if I'm not mistaken).

Edited by Gene-R
  • Helpful 1
Social source share