Mickey Lanay - I´m Gonna Walk - Vulcan

Guest Dani Herranz

Guest Dani Herranz

Mickey Lanay - I´m gonna walk - Vulcan

Forgotten oldie, full dancefloor potential IMO...

Sticker mark in label as shown in picture, of the actual record, vinyl is EX, sounds loud and well!!

125 euros in paypal as a gift, includes postage to Europe NOW REDUCED TO 100 EUROS

Anyone interested please PM

post-2394-0-57065300-1352933295_thumb.jp

Edited by Dani Herranz
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Mickey Lanay - I´m gonna walk - Vulcan

Forgotten oldie, full dancefloor potential IMO...

Sticker mark in label as shown in picture, of the actual record, vinyl is EX, sounds loud and well!!

125 euros in paypal as a gift, includes postage to Europe

Anyone interested please PM

Remember having this in the late 70s off our friend Simon (Soussan). It got a few plays

and was sought after, but everybody was dubious it was one of his advance copies of

a future pressing... which wasn't the case as it turned out.

It probably had the wrong sound for its time. I'm sure t would have fared better had it turned up

around/after the Stafford era. I don't remember there being any others at the time, although

a couple turned up later.

Social source share

Remember having this in the late 70s off our friend Simon (Soussan). It got a few plays

and was sought after, but everybody was dubious it was one of his advance copies of

a future pressing... which wasn't the case as it turned out.

It probably had the wrong sound for its time. I'm sure t would have fared better had it turned up

around/after the Stafford era. I don't remember there being any others at the time, although

a couple turned up later.

There's a really poor female version of this as well - can't remember who it's by.

Social source share

There's a really poor female version of this as well - can't remember who it's by.

Diane Minor - just been bidding on that very same poor version that went through ebay, didn't get it though. Love the Mickey Lanay, been on the wants list for a while, but cheaper stuff keeps cropping up!

:)

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert