Little Anthony & The Imperials 'hold On' Lp On Avco

Roger Williams

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Looking for an Avco copy of the Little Anthony & the Imperials album 'Hold On" if anyone could point me in the direction of one please? If you have one, could you send me a message anyway please, I'd like to ask a question about it.

Thanks

Roger

Rog, wasn't that LP pulled? I've got there first Avco Lp, but never seen their 2nd "Hold On"

Got the title single they released from it.

have found this for ya mate, dunno if it can help with any info you after....

steve

post-2142-0-18967700-1352239043_thumb.jp

post-2142-0-19728300-1352239044_thumb.jp

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers Steve. Yes I did find those scans, it was released in Venezuala by all accounts, never in the US, but it's proving impossible to find, the last one on Popsike went for over $2000 so sod that for a game of soldiers!! :)

I only really want to borrow a copy to use for artwork for a forthcoming CD issue of it, so maybe I'll just have to end up trying to manipulate those scans for the artwork.

Cheers

Roger

Social source share

Cheers Steve. Yes I did find those scans, it was released in Venezuala by all accounts, never in the US, but it's proving impossible to find, the last one on Popsike went for over $2000 so sod that for a game of soldiers!! :)

I only really want to borrow a copy to use for artwork for a forthcoming CD issue of it, so maybe I'll just have to end up trying to manipulate those scans for the artwork.

Cheers

Roger

Rog, if you have any contact with Tom Moulton, he asked for, and was sent high res scans by the gadgy who had the Venezualan copy, He may still have 'em mate?

steve

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest clubedovinyl

Hello Roger,

I am a new user, so I do not know if this is the right way to act, but: I'm a long time looking for this LP to buy if anyone has news please let me know.

Thank you.

Cheers Steve, I'll get on that. Nice one mate, thanks.

Roger

Social source share

Source Advert