SteveM

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I want one too. I posted a want about 18 months back. Nothing :(

I had a fairly marked copy of this, which played fine. I then found a nice mint one for £15 quid - so I gave my marked one to a mate - for nuffing !!! A year or so later it was being touted around at £400....Doh !!

Still, that same mate did give me a slightly marked copy of Earl White Jr - Very Special Girl.......for nuffing, so we call it quits :D

Girf

Social source share

Steve you're never gonna find it ....... thumbsup.gif PRO-FASCINATION last one on ebay $1075 blush.gif ATB Stevie

Stevie, I've every faith in my ability to locate a copy. Paying silly money usually does the trick.

Mind you, I'm apparently the only one on here whose ever done that.

(I can't use smilies for some reason, so you'll all have to work out if I'm being serious or joking.) lol

Social source share

Stevie, I've every faith in my ability to locate a copy. Paying silly money usually does the trick.

Mind you, I'm apparently the only one on here whose ever done that.

Steve

When you, or anyone else for that matter, consider making a 'silly' offer, is the offer effected by how much you think the current owner paid for the record in the first place or it's pecieve current value?.

best

simon

Social source share

Can't reply to your post Simon.

Usually, if I really want something, I weigh up the actual price I think its worth, usually after asking people.

Then, I have to decide if I want it enough to pay over the odds. If its something I really want, as opposed to something thats popular, I'll pay over the odds.

The more expensive stuff I buy, I buy to keep, not to sell on etc.

steve

Social source share

Source Advert