Just Soul On Solar Radio - Tats Taylor & Sean Hampsey - Sunday 28Th October 2012

Just a quick heads up!

...Just Soul comes to the airwaves 'Soul People' show again, this coming weekend...

Sunday 28th October 2012 (10am-Midday) - a two hour 'Just Soul' special with Tats Taylor and Sean Hampsey on Solar Radio.

Solar Radio can be found on www.solarradio.com OR you can get it on Sky Channel 0129 (why not Sky+ it and listen later!) OR you can check the link www.soulmusic.co.uk/Radio.htm later in the week to download the whole show (courtesy of Zane Hunter).

So, if you're already part of the Just Soul fraternity, or just want to know what all the fuss is about, please join myself and Tats on Solar Radio's 'Soul People' (or listen later) on Sunday morning.

We're looking forward to sharing a couple of hours of 'Just Soul' music with you!

:thumbsup:

Sean

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Listened to the entire show now. Great stuff Sean and Tats - superb taste in soul music gentleman with a knowledge to match. I loved it from start to finish - not one record I didn't like and hard to single anything out.

If you're into proper soul music get it downloaded and have a listen.

Thanks Sean and Tats.

Best

Peter

:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!