As This Ever Happened To You?

Think this subject may have been brought up before (breakages that is), but here goes.

Barbara McNair on a UK demo must now be statistically worth more as there is now one less available

Swifty dispatches records on a regular basis. Done plenty mesen in me time - including accidentally frisbeeing me copy of Prayin by Harold Melvin into the river trent. But that's an entirely diffferent story - innit!

Peter

:huh:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Doh! :dash2: , it wasn't round my house the other week on the same pile where I sat (and broke) Robert Parker - I Caught You & Moses Smith - Keep on striving !!!!! After a couple of Vinos :facepalm:

Swifty :thumbsup:

That Moses Smith mishap is particularly painful. "Keep On Striving" is the greatest record he ever made IMO. "Come On Let Me Love You" was the favoured side in the early 70's so I never even listened to the flip at the time, more fool me......

......but at least I never broke the f*cker....... :lol:

Ian D :D

• Helpful 2
Social source share

That Moses Smith mishap is particularly painful. "Keep On Striving" is the greatest record he ever made IMO. "Come On Let Me Love You" was the favoured side in the early 70's so I never even listened to the flip at the time, more fool me......

......but at least I never broke the f*cker....... :lol:

Ian D :D

I seem to recall that you have some previous in this respect Ian. The old thread where I posted about the river trent and my Prayin 45 had a few good, well, err, bad stories from you. :wicked:

Peter

:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!