Help With 45's From The 60's

Guest violentfemme7

Guest violentfemme7

So my father in law is moving out of there big house now that he is getting lil older so he gave us a stack of 45's about 4-5 feet tall all from the 60's Soul type stuff. Is there a 1 stop webpage where i can type in the names and see what ones are good / ones that ppl would like to have . If so please let me know or link the webpages , i have tryed goggle but alot are not coming up or just to much to look at. Only one out of the stack that i know was good was the Soul Incorporated one that are close family friend was lead singer on and he told us that ppl are looking for it. Iam sure there is some good stuff in there people would enjoy and keep the history of them alive.

So anyways if anyone knows a place , we can look would be a big help, please link and thank you

cheers

J

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

* Collectors Frenzy is possibly your best bet. It's an archive database of record sales: https://collectorsfrenzy.com There's also www.popsike.com

* Record dealers Anglo-American offer a free online price guide: www.raresoulvinyl.co.uk/priceguide/

* Ebay can be a pretty good resource. You can search for records see how much people are paying for things, and the starting prices offered by sellers can also give a strong hint whether something might be 'in demand' or not. However, that's all a bit hit and miss.

* Last but not least, there are plenty of record dealers on here and I'm sure the interested ones will make themselves known to you.

Hope this helps...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert