Price Indications Required Please

Guest trickbag

$T2eC16FHJF8E9nnC6L+4BQQR5mKzqg~~60_35.JPG imgSoldCvi_96x96.pngPhotos not available for this variation

Item condition:

Used

Ended:

07 Sep, 2012 21:37:47 BST

Winning bid:

US $157.50

Approximately £98.81

[ 9 bids ]

No additional charges at delivery.

This item will be sent through the Global Postage Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more

Postage:

Read item description or contact seller for details. | See details

Item location:

Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States

Seller:

triotreat (529 ) |

Seller's other items

just sold on the bay.

CELEST HARDIE spacer.gifTitle: YOU'RE GONE spacer.gifLabel: SOUND TREK DISC CUTTING spacer.gifCondition: EX/PLAYS MINT spacer.gifTime Left : -51m

Ends 02/06/2006 18:00:00 BST spacer.gifStarting Bid: £1,000.00 spacer.gifDetails: HERE WE PRESENT A COMPLETE ONE-OFF.

FROM RENE HALL ENTERPRISES, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VINYL TEST PRESS OF ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER MID TEMPO SOUL GEMS IN THE WORLD.

INTERESTINGLY, IT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT WAS SCHEDULED TO BE A GLADYS KNIGHT RELEASE BEFORE CELEST TOOK OVER THE MANTEL.

THIS COPY DOES HAVE A COUPLE OF LIGHT PAPER SCUFFS BUT PLAYS FABULOUSLY WELL.

A "ONE OF A KIND" ITEM FROM ONE OF THE BEST SOUL COLLECTIONS IN THE WORLD...

IF, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE "RAREST OF THE RARE", THEN THIS IS IT! spacer.giflisten.gif

NOTE: When placing a bid, the amount you enter will be the amount payable should you win the auction. If you are the winning bidder, your bid will be shown on the site as the highest bid.

pat brady sales.CELEST%20HARDIE%20%20LARGE.jpgspacer.gifspacer.gif

ricky.

Social source share

$T2eC16FHJF8E9nnC6L+4BQQR5mKzqg~~60_35.JPG imgSoldCvi_96x96.pngPhotos not available for this variation

Item condition:

Used

Ended:

07 Sep, 2012 21:37:47 BST

Winning bid:

US $157.50

Approximately £98.81

[ 9 bids ]

No additional charges at delivery.

This item will be sent through the Global Postage Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more

Postage:

Read item description or contact seller for details. | See details

Item location:

Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States

Seller:

triotreat (529 ) |

Seller's other items

just sold on the bay.

CELEST HARDIE spacer.gifTitle: YOU'RE GONE spacer.gifLabel: SOUND TREK DISC CUTTING spacer.gifCondition: EX/PLAYS MINT spacer.gifTime Left : -51m

Ends 02/06/2006 18:00:00 BST spacer.gifStarting Bid: £1,000.00 spacer.gifDetails: HERE WE PRESENT A COMPLETE ONE-OFF.

FROM RENE HALL ENTERPRISES, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VINYL TEST PRESS OF ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER MID TEMPO SOUL GEMS IN THE WORLD.

INTERESTINGLY, IT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT WAS SCHEDULED TO BE A GLADYS KNIGHT RELEASE BEFORE CELEST TOOK OVER THE MANTEL.

THIS COPY DOES HAVE A COUPLE OF LIGHT PAPER SCUFFS BUT PLAYS FABULOUSLY WELL.

A "ONE OF A KIND" ITEM FROM ONE OF THE BEST SOUL COLLECTIONS IN THE WORLD...

IF, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE "RAREST OF THE RARE", THEN THIS IS IT! spacer.giflisten.gif

NOTE: When placing a bid, the amount you enter will be the amount payable should you win the auction. If you are the winning bidder, your bid will be shown on the site as the highest bid.

pat brady sales.CELEST%20HARDIE%20%20LARGE.jpgspacer.gifspacer.gif

ricky.

well.. That's totally uncanny as that scan for the CH looks to be the exact same as my copy !! - and I believe it is one and the same !?! Although mine didn't come from Pat - wonder if he actually sold the copy he listed? :g:

That Masters was cheap !?! thought it might command in the region of £150+ - ah well.. :unsure:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

Jim Trouble had one of these, you could try him. Couple of different versions, but he had the good one.

Can I just say, great to hear from you Johnny! :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Ian - I'm still keeping a fairly low profile at the mo, but never far away from SS. Even though I don't often log on I usually peruse the site on a very regular basis.

Do you have any contact details for James these days? Would like to find out a bit more from him on the HC acetate if I can..

Congrats to you and the missus - and hope you are both well. Our paths will cross again I'm certain, probs the Rugby Anniversary..

Kindest regards

Fingers :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanks for that Ian - I'm still keeping a fairly low profile at the mo, but never far away from SS. Even though I don't often log on I usually peruse the site on a very regular basis.

Do you have any contact details for James these days? Would like to find out a bit more from him on the HC acetate if I can..

Congrats to you and the missus - and hope you are both well. Our paths will cross again I'm certain, probs the Rugby Anniversary..

Kindest regards

Fingers :thumbsup:

Thanks mate and yeah as Phil has said, be really good to see you at Rugby and have a catch up.

PM'ing you those contact details. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!