Removed

Sorted now mi thinks - Thanks

I believe it was a 12" picture sleeve on the Defective Label !

Any body got a value on it for me !!

Please let me know it this is wrong !

Regards !

It's one of those isn't it, personally I think it's horrible pile of pop dance garbage, but it's popular track for many on the northern soul scene, so the value, as with everything of this nature, is whatever anyone is willing to pay for it - I've no doubt if anyone was selling one they try and prize around £70 out of people for it, probably more.

Roger

• Helpful 2
Social source share

It's one of those isn't it, personally I think it's horrible pile of pop dance garbage, but it's popular track for many on the northern soul scene, so the value, as with everything of this nature, is whatever anyone is willing to pay for it - I've no doubt if anyone was selling one they try and prize around £70 out of people for it, probably more.

Roger

Cheers Roger - Am I right regarding the original being the picture sleeve 12" which was part of a two double album !

Social source share

Roger

I agree with you pop garbage crap

Rob Smith sold them for a tenner on soul scene

Edited by soulghost
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!