Willie Mason And All The Kings Men

P5OULH

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Fantastic version, :thumbsup: danced to this at Manchester on boxing day. Love it as much as Nat Hall, wish I had £450 spare. :(

Karen

:yes: Love this too.. who played it on Boxing Day, think I must have been in other room :unsure:

Social source share

Not sure if Karl Rhodes was playing on Boxing Day,brain is missing :unsure::yes: ..If he was then it would have been him,it sounded great when Karl put it on last Sat at Soul Or Nothing...What a great tune indeed,can i pay you at £20 per week Paul :thumbsup: ..If so then i will take it :( ..Go on,let me let me let me..

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Hi Paul ,keeping your post at the top :ohmy: MR.Hall wrote this and is better IMOAllthe best ............

Nat Hall also has a superb b side, RnB style. I like Willie :P:P but prefer Nat Hall.

Social source share

Sold a Willie Mason for £300 last year - already got Nat Hall (Mr Bicknells old copy) and much prefer it to the Willie Mason version.

As also said, got a nice flip on Nat Hall - compared to 'Knock on wood' on Willie Mason

He's got a decent surname though.... :wicked:

Got the Willie Mason off ebay - it was listed by a U.K. dealer, hidden in the 60s pop section for £2 starting bid with no reserve whistling.gif

Went for quite a bit more than that in the end, but still got it cheap. whistling.gif

Social source share

Hi Stevie, agree Nat Hall better version. Have seen Willie Mason sell for more :wicked: It was Karl who played it Boxing night.

Hi Chalky,found my Nat Hall in a trip to the 'States in a Mackeaseport record shop that had been well picked over........The last box to go through next to the last record in the box.......there it was :shades: The owners Daughter had to 'phone her "pa" for prices.....longest part of her conversation with him was about NAT..........he must have asked its condition.....she says ...vg+........then puts the phone down....

The price $10 whistling.gif:yes: .......Sold it a few years ago........£500 whistling.gif:) ATB Stevie

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert