Help With Record

Peter99

Aaarggh!

I'm having one of those moments! I've got a song going round in my head which I know and like really well - but cannot for the life of me remember what it is. I'm sure it's an old Sam spin - might be Dickie, might be someone else.

Big modern record back in the day - ah, nearly remembered the title Alive with Love? Chorus goes I can make you want me, I can make you love me, I can make you mine, all mine - or something like that.

any other day I'd remember - ideas anyone?

:g:

Thanks

Peter

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Aaarggh!

I'm having one of those moments! I've got a song going round in my head which I know and like really well - but cannot for the life of me remember what it is. I'm sure it's an old Sam spin - might be Dickie, might be someone else.

Big modern record back in the day - ah, nearly remembered the title Alive with Love? Chorus goes I can make you want me, I can make you love me, I can make you mine, all mine - or something like that.

any other day I'd remember - ideas anyone?

:g:

Thanks

Peter

Cut Glass - Alive with love - 20th Century & also Ear Hole

Ortheia Barnes on lead vocal

Social source share

Cut Glass - Alive with love - 20th Century & also Ear Hole

Ortheia Barnes on lead vocal

Nice one Simon - my memory kicked in two minutes before your expertise! :thumbsup:

Not sure now that it was a Sam spin? I now seem to recall Robin S playing it somwehere - Leics Odd Fellows maybe. Oh, dear, the memory isn't what it was and it twas many moons ago. Great track IMO.

Cheers buddy.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Nice one Simon - my memory kicked in two minutes before your expertise! :thumbsup:

Not sure now that it was a Sam spin? I now seem to recall Robin S playing it somwehere - Leics Odd Fellows maybe. Oh, dear, the memory isn't what it was and it twas many moons ago. Great track IMO.

Cheers buddy.

Peter

:thumbsup:

It was played a bit at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens around 1982/3. I've also heard the other side "Without your love" played, but I can't remember when & were exactly.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

It was played a bit at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens around 1982/3. I've also heard the other side "Without your love" played, but I can't remember when & were exactly.

Don't know the flip - just played it from You Tube and it's not my bag at all. It's proper disco that is!

:wink:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert