• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 16 2006, 08:38 PM) link

you may get it cheaper on its national release mercury i think.

mark

That may be true but I've decided to collect the Kay-Ko label, as I think there may be only 2 releases, so I can have the complete set by next Friday, when I can then start collecting some other label and finish that off by a week on Monday.In this way I should have every Northern 45 by 14th April. I cannot imagine why you didn't realise this before forcing me to reply to your email and wasting my valuable Kay-Ko collecting time. I may have to put back my original estimate to dinnertime on the Saturday after.

Thank you anyway Mark for your kind consideration and next time I see you, you must buy me a drink or better still send me the money now.

Cheers ROD

Social source share

mark

That may be true but I've decided to collect the Kay-Ko label, as I think there may be only 2 releases, so I can have the complete set by next Friday, when I can then start collecting some other label and finish that off by a week on Monday.In this way I should have every Northern 45 by 14th April. I cannot imagine why you didn't realise this before forcing me to reply to your email and wasting my valuable Kay-Ko collecting time. I may have to put back my original estimate to dinnertime on the Saturday after.

Thank you anyway Mark for your kind consideration and next time I see you, you must buy me a drink or better still send me the money now.

Cheers ROD

blush.gif:lol:ranting_1.gif:huh::lol: Rod did you train for stand up when you stopped dealing?
Social source share

mark

Cheers ROD

hi rod you obviously dont know me because if you did you would have know that those four words dont work on me, buy me or send money something to do with my upbringing ancestry from yorkshire :thumbsup: mark
Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 16 2006, 11:09 PM) link
hi rod you obviously dont know me because if you did you would have know that those four words dont work on me, buy me or send money something to do with my upbringing ancestry from yorkshire :thumbsup: mark

Yorkshire, I have heard of. Im from Cheshire myself, where Yorkshire people would like to move once they've sold that council house they bought under Margaret Thatcher but fortunately for us cannot afford to.

Are you not Mark Baildon, the less attractive and intelligent brother of Paul. If not, my apologies. If so, my deepest sympathies.

ROD

Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 16 2006, 11:09 PM) link hi rod you obviously dont know me because if you did you would have know that those four words dont work on me, buy me or send money something to do with my upbringing ancestry from yorkshire :thumbsup: mark

Yorkshire, I have heard of. Im from Cheshire myself, where Yorkshire people would like to move once they've sold that council house they bought under Margaret Thatcher but fortunately for us cannot afford to.

Are you not Mark Baildon, the less attractive and intelligent brother of Paul. If not, my apologies. If so, my deepest sympathies.

ROD

hi rod yes indeed i am the younger more handsome and of higher intelligence brother of paul, i now live in cheshire have never lived in social housing, so could afford to move to the leafy suburbs of hale. is that mr rod shard mark
Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 17 2006, 03:54 PM) link
hi rod yes indeed i am the younger more handsome and of higher intelligence brother of paul, i now live in cheshire have never lived in social housing, so could afford to move to the leafy suburbs of hale. is that mr rod shard mark

Hello Mark, I tend to think Paul would agree with me. I hadn't realised that the Manchester overspill had reached Hale. I now live in Clitheroe which by coincidence is right next to Yorkshire so we keep the sheep locked up at night.

I figured it was you from the ad for the Greatstone. I see you're dj-ing there now. I saw Budgie a few weeks back at Billington Brass Band Club. I must try and get down to the Greatstone one day. Worst dance floor in the UK unless it's been re-done but at least the food was OK. Dj's sound a bit dodgy though.

Regards to your brother and thanks for that info, which I was aware of, but would like it on Kay-ko label.

Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 17 2006, 03:54 PM) link hi rod yes indeed i am the younger more handsome and of higher intelligence brother of paul, i now live in cheshire have never lived in social housing, so could afford to move to the leafy suburbs of hale. is that mr rod shard mark

Hello Mark, I tend to think Paul would agree with me. I hadn't realised that the Manchester overspill had reached Hale. I now live in Clitheroe which by coincidence is right next to Yorkshire so we keep the sheep locked up at night.

I figured it was you from the ad for the Greatstone. I see you're dj-ing there now. I saw Budgie a few weeks back at Billington Brass Band Club. I must try and get down to the Greatstone one day. Worst dance floor in the UK unless it's been re-done but at least the food was OK. Dj's sound a bit dodgy though.

Regards to your brother and thanks for that info, which I was aware of, but would like it on Kay-ko label.

Sold one last year you should have asked me then :shades: HB :thumbsup:
Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 17 2006, 03:54 PM) link hi rod yes indeed i am the younger more handsome and of higher intelligence brother of paul, i now live in cheshire have never lived in social housing, so could afford to move to the leafy suburbs of hale. is that mr rod shard mark

Hi ROD long time no see,reading the Sun newspaper in Aflecks Palace :thumbsup::shades: Hows about collecting the YOUNGSTOWN label :lol::lol: ???
Social source share

hi rod i know clitheroe reasonably well used to buy sausages at cowmans butchers about 40 different types, dancefloor at the greatstone is still the same :thumbsup: and the dj's are dodgy, i dont only dj i run the night with tony jackson. pay us a vist some time if you can catch a stagecoach to manchester, mark
Social source share

To Stevie Z

If I wasn't a Guardian reader I think I'd be tempted to give you a good slap.I think that's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me. Always interested to see what you gotta say on here and Im sure one day some of it may make sense.

To Heavenly Blocked,

I've been to Weston Super Mare. ONCE!! There didn't appear to be any sea. Just some kinda river off in the distance. Bit of a drawback for a seaside/holiday resort. We stopped for an hour or so and then headed off to Birmingham as I thought there'd be more chance of the tide coming in there.

To Mark

Cowman's is still going strong and if I pop down to Greatstone I will let you know in advance and if you want any sausages I can pick some up. Wild Boar and Rosemary are a particular favourite. No wait, that was that blue film I watched last night.

You actually run the club. I had wondered how you'd got on there as a dj

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. ROD

Social source share

To Stevie Z

If I wasn't a Guardian reader I think I'd be tempted to give you a good slap.I think that's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me. Always interested to see what you gotta say on here and Im sure one day some of it may make sense.

To Heavenly Blocked,

I've been to Weston Super Mare. ONCE!! There didn't appear to be any sea. Just some kinda river off in the distance. Bit of a drawback for a seaside/holiday resort. We stopped for an hour or so and then headed off to Birmingham as I thought there'd be more chance of the tide coming in there.

To Mark

Cowman's is still going strong and if I pop down to Greatstone I will let you know in advance and if you want any sausages I can pick some up. Wild Boar and Rosemary are a particular favourite. No wait, that was that blue film I watched last night.

thank you for your kind words mr shard as nearly all my records came from you you are therefore to blame for my dj spots at the greatstone :yes:

for a guardian reader you are a very good speller :yes: just wish you were still a soul seller bought some really shit records from you :D

mark

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 18 2006, 06:34 PM) link

thank you for your kind words mr shard as nearly all my records came from you you are therefore to blame for my dj spots at the greatstone :yes:

for a guardian reader you are a very good speller :yes: just wish you were still a soul seller bought some really shit records from you :D

mark

Surely some mistake here. "Shit" is a noun or an intransitive verb. You bought some "shite" 45s off me but I did point out that they were 70's at the time.

ROD

Social source share

To Stevie Z

To Heavenly Blocked,

To Mark

TO ROD, I just noticed that the newspaper was about tabloid size and that it always seemed to be on page three :yes::D You probably had folded the Guardian in half.........of which I could just about makeout someone who looked like a Samantha :(:yes: Having said that you seem not to be able to understand my comments :yes::D Hope you are well. :D ATB Steve Edited by steve z
Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 18 2006, 06:34 PM) link

thank you for your kind words mr shard as nearly all my records came from you you are therefore to blame for my dj spots at the greatstone whistling.gif

for a guardian reader you are a very good speller :D just wish you were still a soul seller bought some really shit records from you :D

mark

Surely some mistake here. "Shit" is a noun or an intransitive verb. You bought some "shite" 45s off me but I did point out that they were 70's at the time.

ROD

rod you pointed out that they were shit be they 70's or 60's there was no decade discrimination in your descriptions, :D mark
Social source share

To Steve,

Im very well thank you and I can see you are the same. I understand you perfectly. I do the cryptic crossword and my wife works with disturbed patients. Between us we can usually figure out the gist of your ramblings. I look forward to seeing you again sometime.

To Mark B,

Mentioned this elsewhere on this site but I always think 45s I have are not as good as 45s I don't. It's what keeps me trying to collect.

ROD

Social source share

To Steve,

Im very well thank you and I can see you are the same. I understand you perfectly. I do the cryptic crossword and my wife works with disturbed patients. Between us we can usually figure out the gist of your ramblings. I look forward to seeing you again sometime.

To Mark B,

Mentioned this elsewhere on this site but I always think 45s I have are not as good as 45s I don't. It's what keeps me trying to collect.

ROD

TO ROD ,I believe you are whistling.gif:D HappyATB Steve :D
Social source share

Source Advert