Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest CapitolSC

Hello Phil the Gloria hill brings back great memories of the early eighties 100 club allniters

I t was Randy Cozens who i first heard spin that,managed to get meself a copy back then the only other time i heard it out was via Tony Smith

The Gail Anderson on Salvadore was i believe a Stafford spin and went on to be a BIG tune at the Capitol Soul Club and of course In Town Mickey has a white demo.

Not letting my copys go sorry mate dont think it will be too hard to get the Gail Anderson,but Gloria Hill not too sure.

Hope someone on here gets you a copy mate

All the best

Al H

Social source share

Hello Phil the Gloria hill brings back great memories of the early eighties 100 club allniters

I t was Randy Cozens who i first heard spin that,managed to get meself a copy back then the only other time i heard it out was via Tony Smith

The Gail Anderson on Salvadore was i believe a Stafford spin and went on to be a BIG tune at the Capitol Soul Club and of course In Town Mickey has a white demo.

Not letting my copys go sorry mate dont think it will be too hard to get the Gail Anderson,but Gloria Hill not too sure.

All the best

Al H

Gloria Hill is now a big money tune,Randy's son Terry has been trying to get one for a few years with no luck.

Social source share

All the best

Al H

Hi Al

re Gloria Hill whats the recording like on your copy i posted an old recording of my copy which has now goneon here sometime ago but the recording is crap wondered if yours is any better

best Ted

Social source share

Guest CapitolSC

Hi Ted

My copy looks mint but its fuzzy or sounds like its recorded in an echo chamber played loud in a club its fine maybe they are all like that.

All the best

AlH

Social source share

Gloria Hill is now a big money tune,Randy's son Terry has been trying to get one for a few years with no luck.

Good to see you friday Taf, how much is big money? Great great record, sure Randy played it to not much reaction? Dare say way ahead of it's time :unsure: Think Randy may have had 2 or 3 copies at the time???

Social source share

When i asked Randy about the tune he said he had a spare so i got one off him,maybe he had some more

Al H

Think it was only 1or 2 extra Al, any idea on a current price ?

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert