The Champagnes

Kev John

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

it came out on a gold skymac label before laurie. skymac pres is rarer, it's also vinyl (which many laurie copies are not). skymac was a new york label and most of the numbers are quality early soul.

i might have a double of this to sell if you're looking, i would have to check (I am going to go through my stuff tomorrow for some other people's requests anyways).

Social source share

My skymac record is pressed fine. There's one up on ebay right now ending in a few hours with a sound clip so you can listen.

Oh wait, apparently I just made a sales pitch for a record, even though it's some random belgian dude who has one for sale that I have no connection to and therefore have not provided any useful information to the poster who asked the question.

Social source share

boba

all i wanted was

who are they ?

where they are from?

anybody famous in group?

did they release much?

when did they form?

thanks

soulghost

I told you about another pressing and where they were likely from. I told you they had no more releases. The group membership is not known by soul and doowop collectors so I don't know membership. I was offering to try to look for a copy as a favor to you and that I might not have a copy.

Apparently you do care that "it's getting spins" though, you left that off your list of stuff you were looking to find out.

Social source share

I told you about another pressing and where they were likely from. I told you they had no more releases. The group membership is not known by soul and doowop collectors so I don't know membership. I was offering to try to look for a copy as a favor to you and that I might not have a copy.

Apparently you do care that "it's getting spins" though, you left that off your list of stuff you were looking to find out.

boba

thanks for this info

ps it should be played sorry i did not put on info list ooop!!!!!!!!!

atb

soulghost

Edited by soulghost
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert