Quality White Card Sleeves?

Tai-pan

I know its been asked before, but does anyone know, where I can get some high quality white card sleeves 7".

Covers 33, Juno etc all seem to do the cheap flimsey variety. Someone in the UK must stock the good stuff, but who??

Any suggestions appreciated,

Thanks,

Andy

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

got some from covers 33 recently, which are defo better quality heavier card than i have had in the past, might be worth trying

even though you have mentionrd them

Same here + they also now do paper inner sleeves which fit well inside the card ones if you want.

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 4 months later...

Andy, this is something I have asked many times and I've tried everywhere with no luck. I even ordered some from the states, cost me a fortune and they were rubbish. Before I packed in collecting I even thought about getting some custom made. I once got a 45 from a Japanese seller which was inside the best card white sleeve I have ever seen, I still have it and would have loved some more of that type.

Jazz man do brilliant inner sleeves, but their card ones are the usual crap. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest brivinyl

The thickness and quality of the cardboard sleeves has got worse down the years. The ones available in the early seventies were nearly three times thicker than any that are available now, they were also wide enough to easily put the record inside in the company sleeve.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert