Best Northern Soul Stomper Of 21St Century

You're putting more than your knackers on the line.... more like sack and all... and you go under the banner of 6T's....21st Century.... how very dare you.

Joking of course, I'm all for the new stuff as much as the old. You knock em dead Mr Croasdell just make sure its a 45 and not a 33 rpm 12"... just to confuse things bearing in mind your age :D:g::thumbup::thumbsup::shhh:

Steve H

Social source share

You're putting more than your knackers on the line.... more like sack and all... and you go under the banner of 6T's....21st Century.... how very dare you.

Joking of course, I'm all for the new stuff as much as the old. You knock em dead Mr Croasdell just make sure its a 45 and not a 33 rpm 12"... just to confuse things bearing in mind your age :D:g::thumbup::thumbsup::shhh:

Steve H

The music's from 45 years ago though!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe too southern in places for you Pete, what about the Junior Johnson, not your style either?

I like it, it sounded really good, horns blasting everywhere, just not sure if it's the best :D

Maybe I'm just too jaded now to get excited over records anymore.

Didn't like the Junior Johnson clip though.

Social source share

Ady, that is one of the few tracks that make me say 'I NEED that', my sort of uptempo dancer, love the horns. Do you have any details, where and when it was recorded, who wrote and produced it etc. Any plans for putting it on a CD? (Please!!!!!)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!