Paul Anka When We Get There?

Pat

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

There were a few about back in the day, not as rare as the original uk copy, but it seems to be round about what they've been fetching just lately £50 - £75 due to a resurgence in plays across the country.

There's another thread about this very record on here somewhere, about how the price shot up.

Social source share

a uk issue went for £175 on ebay the week before last..and steve eckersley sold a usa demo on herefor 70 and it went in minutes..... probably the biggest oldie at the moment cant understand why tho.....good but ....

if you listed a canadian issue at £125 i think youd actually sell it

Edited by dave pinch
Social source share

a uk issue went for £175 on ebay the week before last..and steve eckersley sold a usa demo on herefor 70 and it went in minutes..... probably the biggest oldie at the moment cant understand why tho.....good but ....

if you listed a canadian issue at £125 i think youd actually sell it

Mine was a USA Issue Dave and it did sell in minutes but the Carolyn Cooke issue sold in seconds! Which I am now regretting!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

£70 IMO The UK are harder to get and worth abit more US demos £40 IMO NOt rare but as said in demand! Nice pop record if ever their was!

I agree with those prices, I think between £50 - £75 for any import is about right, and I would have thought around £100 -£130 for a UK issue would be about right, although as the one on ebay for proves at £175 there's a buzz around it at the minute, and prices are reflecting the that - supply and demand I guess

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL HOW RIGHT YOU ARE STEVE, However Paul Anka surprised me in it's comeback, the record for me was quite hard to get on a UK DEMO in the 8ts as there are really not that many about hence the cost,...as for MY GUY an original MOD anthem, R&W DEMOS are also hard to find under £100, :rofl: DAVE
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!