Whoops I've Done It Again, Buying Multiple Copies

Dean

Not the first time I've done this. A kind of frenzy buying. Love this record, Stu Gardner - Expressin' My Love on Chisa. Used to play it out off a Chisa issue. Saw a nice promo going through ebay and thought it would a nice one to have on promo and issue. Arrived safe and sound, went to file it away only to find an identical white promo that I forgot I had.

Anybody else suffer these memory failings / complulsive buying? I wonder what the biggest ticket forgotten one is?

post-5677-0-12900700-1347957631_thumb.jp

Edited by Dean
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: HI Not quite, the same problem, but I could never leave a bargain, and when it comes to RARE UK SOUL, the never rule is a bit like an addiction, it is definitely obsessive,

For example car boot sales charity shops and so on, if i come across say 3 SUE RECORDS OR 3 ACTION 45'S I Find it impossible to walk away, and G&W R&W DEMOS, I never leave, the pros & cons are, you start to collect the complete label output, but how many copies of "oh how happy" or "night train" do you need? or third rate uptempo POP 45's on DEMO LABELS,??

When I go to a RECORD FAIR, this mind set disappears, and a normalisation returns, one benefit I love from collecting is finding those records that we see every where, the big selling records of the 7T's mistra demo, Guy Darrell SANTA PONSA DEMO, Over the years I have got most on DEMO, & I can assure you all, that some are very hard to find, so I have to have them ,

This is a problem as I don't sell records any more??/

:huh: DAVE

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert