Old Photo's

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is it me or does anyone else get the blue's when they see old photo's ?, I have just seen the latest posting in the gallery and for just one min I was back in the 70's and it makes me so sad, maybe it's an age thing !!!!!!!!!!

Love the old photos mate, especially when you know the people, then & now. Tony Ellis has been threatening to post up his old photos since I put a 1974 pic of him & me onsite a while ago. Memories eh!!!!!

Alan

Social source share

i always get the blues mate.

its the same hearing a record that you loved years ago.

weird innit?

its the same with family pics and old holiday photos etc. always feel shit after :thumbsup:

try to avoid unless i am in the right kind of mood.

Shane

Social source share

Is it me or does anyone else get the blue's when they see old photo's ?, I have just seen the latest posting in the gallery and for just one min I was back in the 70's and it makes me so sad, maybe it's an age thing !!!!!!!!!!

Weirdo :thumbsup: most photos are taken during happy moments with friends and family, so I always have happy thoughts looking back over them yes.gif

Social source share

Weirdo :thumbsup: most photos are taken during happy moments with friends and family, so I always have happy thoughts looking back over them yes.gif

Never seem to get the blues when I see photo's of you Janine !!, have a little sympathy for us old ones that cant help thinking about the old days ( when I was a lad )

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert