Ady Croasdell

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks Pete, it's Cherry Red songs, maybe summat to do with them. If I had his number and a time machine I could ask old Northern Soulie Shelvo, he lived in the same block of flats as Laurel. They probably shared cheroots.

Laurel's long gone though Ady unfortunately. Can't work out how Cherry Red ended up with the publishing though.

Social source share

Won't particularly help, but I'm positive I saw a recently pressed 45 with a pop-out centre earlier this year. Possibly it was at the Utrecht record fair. Thinking back, I recall remarking on the fact that such things could still be made today. It looked really cool.

Vague, I know, but my point is that they do exist. Although it could have come out of the pressing plant Bob mentioned of course...

Social source share

. If I had his number and a time machine I could ask old Northern Soulie Shelvo, he lived in the same block of flats as Laurel. They probably shared cheroots.

Fck me i just realised i've not seen Shelvo in over 10 years.. Deano's 40th in Newcastle and he was 50 3months ago.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Ady this is a long shot but I'm sure the Madness NW5 / Bittersweet 45 on Lucky Seven Lucky7002S had a dinkout I know it was mastered by Tim Young at Metropolis sleeved by Cally at Antar, hope this helps.

Steve j

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

Ady,

I know someone with a "dinker machine". If they were to let it go you could offer two alternatives to buyers :D

Steve

I know you're not being serious, but the purpose of the pressing is to replicate what looks like a 60s UK pressing; not to give the users the actual functionality of the self-dinkable centers.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert