• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Woul any of you clever people

1 know what this is?

2 Have one for sale?

3 How much?

I know it's a bit funky but hey what the eck!

Thanks in advance

1. REUBEN WILSON - GOT TO GET YOUR OWN

2. DON'T HAVE A SPARE FOR SALE

3. ON 7" (British only) about £10-£15, on the album quite a lot more.

Great track

Edited by J-Brew
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Great track

LP is also out on a lookalike reissue (apart from the label). LP (Cadet?) was fetching up to about £150 early 90s but wasn't anywhere near impossible, still got a copy left in the rack, quite nice, maybe $75 max for an original now? Track was on a compilation called Got To Get Your Own at the time. Was unaware that it got a UK issue when it was first out, is this a reissue?

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

LP is also out on a lookalike reissue (apart from the label). LP (Cadet?) was fetching up to about £150 early 90s but wasn't anywhere near impossible, still got a copy left in the rack, quite nice, maybe $75 max for an original now? Track was on a compilation called Got To Get Your Own at the time. Was unaware that it got a UK issue when it was first out, is this a reissue?

Not sure if it got a British LP reissue/release at the time but the 7" is British only, isn't it?

Social source share

Great track

I would have said a bit more than that on a 45 - i've always sold @ £25+ no problems. It's pressed much louder on the LP though so i've never kept a 45.

Girf

Girf

Social source share

OK heres another sucker for ya.....same questions as before :thumbsup:

1. CRYSTAL GRASS - CRYSTAL WORLD

2. Not got a spare, dead easy to find. US Polydor 7" 1st issue if I'm not mistaken. Came out on British too(Polydor if memory serves me...or was it Philips..or both..one of them) and probably also a few other country issues

3. About £5-£10 ish depending

Social source share

1. CRYSTAL GRASS - CRYSTAL WORLD

2. Not got a spare, dead easy to find. US Polydor 7" 1st issue if I'm not mistaken. Came out on British too(Polydor if memory serves me...or was it Philips..or both..one of them) and probably also a few other country issues

3. About £5-£10 ish depending

pretty sure it was a plastic phillips :thumbsup:

Dave G

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Not sure if it got a British LP reissue/release at the time but the 7" is British only, isn't it?

Never knew there was a 45 :thumbsup: No British contemporary LP I'm sure, think the reissue is from the US but was widely available over here, not heard it so cannot vouch for sound quality (which is very bad on some recent US reissues).

Social source share

jason funk off back to the cumby site you clever little funker :D:D:thumbsup:shades.gif

ted-p.s.happy new year bro.

I would do mate but i'm waiting for you to start a ruck again so we can get our teeth into some wholesome debate over there...give it time :D:D:(

Happy New Year to you too buddy...you just woken up? It's the 11th you know...must've been a good'un :(:D

Social source share

Source Advert