Favorite Double Sider

Dennisoul

I`m sure this thread has been done before but what the hell.If you had to take only one 45 away on holiday with you with 2 good sides to it what would it be.Your only allowed 1 remember and please no slagging each others choices just a bit of fun.Mine would be Melvin Davis " I must Love You " / " Your Still In My Heart"

Best

Andy :P

Social source share

• Replies 77
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I`m sure this thread has been done before but what the hell.If you had to take only one 45 away on holiday with you with 2 good sides to it what would it be.Your only allowed 1 remember and please no slagging each others choices just a bit of fun.Mine would be Melvin Davis " I must Love You " / " Your Still In My Heart"

Best

Andy :P

It would have to be.

EARTHA KITT.....ANYWAY YOU WANT IT, BABY/THERE COMES A TIME....MUSICOR.....DEMO.

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Would have to be:

Garland Green - Girl I love you / It rained 40 days and nights - or

The Volumes - That same old feeling / The trouble I've seen - or

Bernard Smith - Never gonna let you go / Man without a people - or

High Keys - Living a lie / Let's take a chance - or

Four Tops - Ask the lonely / Where did you go.

I know I have only one to take so will give it more thought, whittle them down and let you know my decision later. :P

Brian

Social source share

So Many......Cashmeres, Dena Barnes, Billy Hambric (Drum) Falcons - Good Good Feeling, Harry Starr - End, Ronnie McNeir, Willie Hutch, Volumes - American Arts, Tommy Tate - Okeh, Festivals - Blue Rock...i'm just off out but i'll be back on this one....lol

Mark Bicknell.

Your spot on Mark there are loads but your only allowed 1 mate

Social source share

Commands - hey its love / no time for you :P

That was first one I thought of too...

I hate these 'pick one favourite' topics :( .. but I'll go for Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart/ Miss Stronghearted as one of mine :P

Social source share

Jeez Andy ..... how on earth do you expect a girl to choose just one ...... there's so many

just gonna pick one and be done with it ... cos i'll still be thinking about it 3 weeks from now if i don't ... ok ... my one record would be ........

Cameros - We're Not too Young / Lover Come Back - Dar Cha ...... no it wouldn't ....

Social source share

C`mon Joan you know you can do it,you`ve made a real quality choice anyway,your aloud to take your wee dog as well seeing as it`s you petal.Canny wait to catch up when ya come up for Bumpin` and Stompin.Lookin forward to hear you play and if you coul play me a request that would be ace.I`m sure you`ve got a copy of Kelly And The Soul Explosions on Dynamite.If you could fit it in I`d be well chuffed. :thumbsup:

Social source share

C`mon Joan you know you can do it,you`ve made a real quality choice anyway,your aloud to take your wee dog as well seeing as it`s you petal.Canny wait to catch up when ya come up for Bumpin` and Stompin.Lookin forward to hear you play and if you coul play me a request that would be ace.I`m sure you`ve got a copy of Kelly And The Soul Explosions on Dynamite.If you could fit it in I`d be well chuffed. ph34r.gif

Ohhhhh ..... ABSOLUTELY FELLA ...... will be my pleasure. :thumbsup:

Social source share

The Fabulous Peps-Wheelsville-With these eyes/The love of my life.

The Magnetics-L in G/ Heart of stone

John &The Wierdest- Can't get over/ AND THE OTHER SIDE.....heads gone :thumbsup:

Social source share

Ok spoil sport...lol will have to be The Exits - 'Under The Street Lamp' B/W 'You Got To Have Money' for the simple reason both sides are awesome...will that do....lol

Mark Bicknell.

Superb choice Mark,real good tracks you guy`s n gals are picking.Would make an excellent spot if they all got played togeather.

Social source share

Superb choice Mark,real good tracks you guy`s n gals are picking.Would make an excellent spot if they all got played togeather.

Andy...i'm always flipping them on my show mate.....two for the price of one kind of deal and i'm too bone idle to get another record ready sometimes......keep them coming...lol

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Right had a think about it and can't make my mind up between

JACK MONTGOMERY - DEAR BELOVED / DO YOU BELIEVE IT - SCEPTER

HONEYBEES - LET'S GET TOGETHER / NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS - GARRISON

ROSE BATISTE - MISS MY BABY / HIT & RUN - REVILOT

Andy Dennison .... it's a bloody good job i like you .... i'm supposed to be writing 2 critical essays for uni .... not trying to remember every single soul record i've ever heard ..... and then try and whittle it down to just one :thumbsup:

Social source share

Right had a think about it and can't make my mind up between

JACK MONTGOMERY - DEAR BELOVED / DO YOU BELIEVE IT - SCEPTER

HONEYBEES - LET'S GET TOGETHER / NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS - GARRISON

ROSE BATISTE - MISS MY BABY / HIT & RUN - REVILOT

Andy Dennison .... it's a bloody good job i like you .... i'm supposed to be writing 2 critical essays for uni .... not trying to remember every single soul record i've ever heard ..... and then try and whittle it down to just one :thumbsup:

Ah Joan your taste has never slipped,gonna have a practice of a couple of the old moves for your spot when you come up.At the mo I need to hold onto a chair or a table for anything more than small toe tap and as for ma waistline well there`s nae tatties fell off ma plate for a few years.

Cracking stuff soulies keep em comming laugh.gif

Edited by ANDY D
Social source share

FREDDIE CHAVEZ- THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WHY/BABY I'M SORRY

CREATIONS- FOOTSTEPS/A DREAM

BERNARD WILLIAMS - FOCUSED ON YOU/IT'S NEEDLESS TO SAY

THE AUTOGRAPHS - I CAN DO IT/I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO LOVE ME

THE VOLUMES - I JUST CAN'THELP MYSELF/ONE WAY LOVER

Edited by MAK
Social source share

Have one for sale if anyones interested.

Just had a listen,oh yea. :thumbsup:

The Volumes My kind of girl/My road is the right road

Stewart Ames Angelina/King for a day

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert