• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 12 2006, 02:16 PM) link
QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 10 2006, 05:26 PM) link

i was thinking £40.00 inc postage

mark

so you dont want it then try and get one of ebay only way you might get one for £20.

mark

I thought we had established that Tim was actually after the 'do the cissy' side, hence the demo was OK, and hence 20 quid being a generous sort of price to offer for it? ranting_1.gif
Social source share

QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 12 2006, 02:16 PM) link QUOTE(mark.b @ Jan 10 2006, 05:26 PM) link

i was thinking £40.00 inc postage

mark

so you dont want it then try and get one of ebay only way you might get one for £20.

mark

I thought we had established that Tim was actually after the 'do the cissy' side, hence the demo was OK, and hence 20 quid being a generous sort of price to offer for it? :thumbsup:

wasnt being funny just that you can get them easy enough, one or two on gemm or music stack i think. mark
Social source share

Mark I've pm'd you.

Just to clear this up, I was after the flipside, not 'Do The Cissy', and thought I could get one for about £20, as that's what it's valued in Manships guide.

Thanks

Tim

no problem but that is the thing with price guides if you check out manships guide properly there are some big disparity's in what you have to pay for some records in both directions up and down in value

mark

Social source share

Check out eBay if you're after a copy. There seems to be practically no, or extremely slim demand for either of the sides. An issue copy sold less than a week ago for $11.20 (yes, an issue with "Refuse..." on one of the sides and "Cissy" on the other). This has happened quite a lot in the recent past with this 45, issue copies hardly ever sell for more than $25 on eBay.

Social source share

Source Advert