J.p. Robinson - Our Day Is Here - Up For Grabs

J.P. Robinson - Our Day Is Here / Keep Me Satisfied - Blue Candle

Quality 70's Soul...both sides...and a true proven rarity :thumbup:

Label has a biro X on one side otherwise clean...no problems with the vinyl either side...plays mint :yes:

I seem to be one of the only people turning this one up...a box must have reached Japan many years ago...and whenever I've listed a copy at a set sale price on here it has sold immediately...and had a queue of folk wanting it. I have already turned down cash offers of £500...ask yourself this, what price would it achieve if it made it onto Manships auction, as it is on sooo many wants lists...£700...£800...£1000?!

So, I am now looking to trade this copy on a one-for-one against a quality 60's Northern Classic...not interested in taking lots of lesser value discs, re-sells, any 70's. Please also note that I have no particular trade items in mind, so please don't ask for suggestions...just shoot your shot!

PM me what you got :thumbsup:

Edit: Will entertain sensible cash/PayPal offers I simply can't refuse!!.

post-9555-0-85259100-1344431827_thumb.jp

post-9555-0-27751900-1344431829_thumb.jp

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not many copies have turned up over the years, especially over recent times, apart from the ones I track down over here.

I have sold them for £500 before, so I don't think £500+ is a crazy starting point any more for this double-sider that has proved to be tough for many years now...looks like rarenorthernsoul.com got £650 for a copy once upon a time.

Am genuinely interested, what price do you think it would achieve on a high-profile auction site like Manship?

:g:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Not many copies have turned up over the years, especially over recent times, apart from the ones I track down over here.

I have sold them for £500 before, so I don't think £500+ is a crazy starting point any more for this double-sider that has proved to be tough for many years now...looks like rarenorthernsoul.com got £650 for a copy once upon a time.

Am genuinely interested, what price do you think it would achieve on a high-profile auction site like Manship?

:g:

thing is a lot of the top crossover collection already have it but dont want to part with it unlike myself who has had it twice and stupidly let it go twice, :( both times for close to 500

rare northern soul.com are not cheap and ive not looked on popsike for reference on ebay

not sure if it could be classed as an auction item or not to be honest

and as far as Johns auctions are concerned if he was to acheive a high figure the seller would have to part with 20% so this would be fruitless

having said that I do wish you the best of luck selling it

and would be interested in realistic offer on it by pm :shhh:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion