Soulsource Record Of The Day, (Summer Holidays)Closed Don't Use Post Closed

• Replies 647
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

An answer tune to Wilson Pickett from me today & one that's had the odd play here & there,the organ inst on the other side has also had a few plays.Not bad a double-sider for a tenner.

Ann Mason-You Can't Love Me(In The Midnight Hour)/Little Mac & The Boss Sound-I'm In The Midnight Hour Atlantic

• Helpful 1
Social source share

There you go make your own minds up!!!

They're both good Andy. I'll be boring and go with Willie Clayton - boring cos it's the fact that I know more about him which tips it. As you say you couldn't really put a fag paper between em.

Great start to the day.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Lovely piece of group mid-tempo from me today.For some reason I've seen this listed at all-sorts of prices from a tenner (which is what I paid) up to £200 but quite often at £50,no idea for the fluctuation as I've never heard it played out.......but I would love to.

The Stereos - I Can't Stop These Tears Cadet

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Lovely piece of group mid-tempo from me today.For some reason I've seen this listed at all-sorts of prices from a tenner (which is what I paid) up to £200 but quite often at £50,no idea for the fluctuation as I've never heard it played out.......but I would love to.

The Stereos - I Can't Stop These Tears Cadet

nice one Martyn, something that I have on a couple of CDs etc, but dont ever remember listening to it, or hearing it anywhere for that matter! I like it, may have to do some shopping... :wicked::shhh:

Social source share

Wow, some great posts today!

I was gonna go with the other side of the Nite train track I posted yesterday, but am saving that cos I'm gonna post some 100mph belters over the weekend... so today I've gone for the other side of another popular uptempo oldie...

The Paramounts - I won't Share Your Love on Mercury

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert