Tommy Neal On Vocalition

Guest alexvr

Guest alexvr

I'M LOOKING FOR TOMMY NEAL- GOING TO A HAPPENING ON UK VOCALITION VG OR BETTER CONDITION...CHEAP PRICE AS POSSIBLE :) CHEERS MATES!!!

Social source share

He said cheap as possible!

Pete if you've not got one to offer him then why say anything " same old shite from members on this site as always "

one just gone on ebay in june for £42 - https://www.popsike.com/RARE-UK-VOCALION-TOMMY-NEAL-GOIN-TO-A-HAPPENING/150833738331.html

I suppose if you had one he could have had it for £1.50p - Yah

Social source share

Pete if you've not got one to offer him then why say anything " same old shite from members on this site as always "

one just gone on ebay in june for £42 - https://www.popsike.c...0833738331.html

I suppose if you had one he could have had it for £1.50p - Yah

No, £25...and you can give it a rest, you were the subject of enough talk on here when you were selling bootlegs as originals on ebay and not giving a toss about ripping people off

• Helpful 2
Social source share

No, £25...and you can give it a rest, you were the subject of enough talk on here when you were selling bootlegs as originals on ebay and not giving a toss about ripping people off

One genuine mistake on one record, and on here and you get hung drawn and quartered for it !

You all make me laugh !!

Edited by Ray Copley
Social source share

Well Ive one for 25 quid in VG+ condition.

And Mr Copley you cannot defend the indefensible - And I do have one for sale so Im entitled to put my two penneth in! You knew what you were doing it wasnt a genuine mistake. Youve been in the game long enough to know Im sure so I echo Pete,s view on this!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest alexvr

thanks to all people that have reply to my post now i've found a cheap & mint copy ...thanks also to Soulfulshoes fhat have sell me the copy :)

Social source share