45 Soul Nights On This Saturday 14/07/12

at least 45 on this saturday not counting the many which are not even posted on here , is this sustainable .

Hi mate

We had this debate not too long ago, opinion was 'mixed'

Hope you're well and see you at the Isle of Wight :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Frankly it's rediculous. Not just soul nights, weekenders too. A good example is a new oldies weekender in Skegness just one month later than an established oldies weekender in the same town. Madness.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

personaly i think its a good thing cos not all haat long ago there was over 50 nights advertised on here for a Saturday night, looks like things are quietening down a bit now :lol:

what with weekenders and soulweeks in the sun and soul cruises i can see a void in the calender for a Soul Orbit month, just waiting for Nasa to get back to me but on initial discussions things are looking good so watch this space, if that falls through my mate has a Submarine so maybe even a Submersive Soul Soree could be on the cards. :hatsoff2:

Social source share

personaly i think its a good thing cos not all haat long ago there was over 50 nights advertised on here for a Saturday night, looks like things are quietening down a bit now :lol:

what with weekenders and soulweeks in the sun and soul cruises i can see a void in the calender for a Soul Orbit month, just waiting for Nasa to get back to me but on initial discussions things are looking good so watch this space, if that falls through my mate has a Submarine so maybe even a Submersive Soul Soree could be on the cards. :hatsoff2:

"watch this space"-good one!

submarine soul-surely sinking to new depths?

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

"watch this space"-good one!

submarine soul-surely sinking to new depths?

the submarine is a dive but the periscope will come in handy to keep an eye out for the Soul Police and if they do turn up on their cruise ship i will torpedo the fookers and steal their Decks :D

Social source share

the submarine is a dive but the periscope will come in handy to keep an eye out for the Soul Police and if they do turn up on their cruise ship i will torpedo the fookers and steal their Decks :D

I presume every punter will be able to bring their 45s along and take turns at being a DJ.

I presume it will be a case of All hands on decks!!! :lol:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I presume every punter will be able to bring their 45s along and take turns at being a DJ.

I presume it will be a case of All hands on decks!!! :lol:

of course and i have had a wave of enthusiam towards the idea so far as it seems to float many peoples boat so gonna set sail with the idea as time and tide waits for no man but hopefully wont loose out financially as im strugggling to keep me head above water as it is :D

Social source share

of course and i have had a wave of enthusiam towards the idea so far as it seems to float many peoples boat so gonna set sail with the idea as time and tide waits for no man but hopefully wont loose out financially as im strugggling to keep me head above water as it is :D

Hes a stern warning though if you submerge yourself in your work and seas the opportunity it will all go swimmingly and you will have the latitude to play some British as well as some in ports

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

if i embark on this journey i will nail my sails to the mast and not Bow to anyone or harbour anyones elses ideas my decision will be vynil :D

yes im bored at work :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!