Hair - For Boba

I know Bob wishes he could grow a giant Afro .......

... so to give him some inspiration .......

.... here's a guy from Cleveland who was in the Elements / Moving Violation ...

..... bet he looks nothing like this these days ...........

post-22122-0-85355700-1342050460_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

do you have a photo of the whole group where that pic came from? Actually I think I've seen one and it was pre-afro, they were wearing nice suits.

you got my hair all wrong, i try to keep a tight buzz on the head and beard. Except I don't care enough to get haircuts enough and it turns into a mess.

Social source share

Dante C says that he has a Saru photo of the elements and that they have fros in that also. I have an exits photos where they all have pretty big afros (and it includes jimmy conwell, coincidentally connecting it to this thread...)

Social source share

Not really the right thread to post this under ...

... but as I started this thread .. who,s gonna complain ...

In France at present; well Lille to be exact.

Went out this morning with the camera & walking down one street, came across 3 shops next to each other ...

1st one was called Joe Tex ... next one Jet Set (after the DC record label or French reggae label?) and the last one FUNKSHOP .... most soulful street of shops I,ve come across.

Edited by Roburt
Social source share

Not really the right thread to post this under ...

... but as I started this thread .. who,s gonna complain ...

In France at present; well Lille to be exact.

Went out this morning with the camera & walking down one street, came across 3 shops next to each other ...

1st one was called Joe Tex ... next one Jet Set (after the DC record label or French reggae label?) and the last one FUNKSHOP .... most soulful street of shops I,ve come across.

bet that looks cool, can you post it up?...and are any of them record shops just out of interest?

Social source share

bet that looks cool, can you post it up?...and are any of them record shops just out of interest?

One of them sold comics & records. I think Joe Tex sold jeans, I can,t recall what the Funkshop sold.I took pictures of all 3 shops & close ups of their signs, but it will have to wait until I get home before I can download em from my camera & post em here. BTW, came across an open market & one of the stalls sold records. Only got to look thru the 45,s (the wife was on my case) but I came away with 3 French 45,s (all 70,s soul).God, these French computer keybords are difficult, they have loads of wrong keys (they don,t follow QWERTY rules anyway).

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert