Name That Tune

Can anyone help me identify a tune.

Its been spinning around inside my head for the past 8 years since Richard Searling played it on his radio show.

Never heard it before or since. Of course Richard failed to mention who sang it.

Its a female vocal, sounds 70s possibly early 80s, may even have had a jazzy touch to it. Definately a dancer.

The only line I have, which I believe was the chorus was,

I GAVE YOU SO MUCH TIME, WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE.

I know its not a lot to go on but I have faith in you lot. Plese put me out of my 8 year misery.

Thanks,

Carl.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone help me identify a tune.

Its been spinning around inside my head for the past 8 years since Richard Searling played it on his radio show.

Never heard it before or since. Of course Richard failed to mention who sang it.

Its a female vocal, sounds 70s possibly early 80s, may even have had a jazzy touch to it. Definately a dancer.

The only line I have, which I believe was the chorus was,

I GAVE YOU SO MUCH TIME, WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE.

I know its not a lot to go on but I have faith in you lot. Plese put me out of my 8 year misery.

Thanks,

Carl.

If you can hum it Carl it may be the BEAS on PAMA??, DAVE K
Social source share

Yep must be the above, on esoteric 'love is a four letter word' Lp. Pete McKernan put me onto this I think in the mid eighties, almost as a new release. Got one for sale, if you want a proper end to your 8 year misery just pm me!

Mark

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

Yep must be the above, on esoteric 'love is a four letter word' Lp. Pete McKernan put me onto this I think in the mid eighties, almost as a new release. Got one for sale, if you want a proper end to your 8 year misery just pm me!

Mark

I have PM you. Thanks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert