Carvers

PLEASE COULD SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THE FCUK IS HAPPENING ..... SIX PEOPLE " YES " SIX PEOPLE BIDDING FOR A FCUKING CARVER ... Lonnie Russ ... " say girl " kerwood ... £113 at present AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE ????

AH, JUST SEEN ITS GOT A ... " photo copy " LABEL yes thats it ... :dash2: divs springs to mind :wicked:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

PLEASE COULD SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THE FCUK IS HAPPENING ..... SIX PEOPLE " YES " SIX PEOPLE BIDDING FOR A FCUKING CARVER ... Lonnie Russ ... " say girl " kerwood ... £113 at present AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE ????

AH, JUST SEEN ITS GOT A ... " photo copy " LABEL yes thats it ... :dash2: divs springs to mind :wicked:

It's an auction for 19 records not just for one.

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Last year I sold a carver of Azzie Lawrence - Pempelem and would have been happy to just get a fiver for it. I made it extremely clear that it was a carver and it made £100!!

I may get another 6 pressed, do the same and will then be able to afford the original with a stake of just £140 plus postage!

Suprised it didn't make comedy sale of the day!!

Social source share

I'm not really into all this heated debate about OVO, boots, carvers etc. Mainly because it get's done to death on here and it is now probably one of the most tedious fecking topics on the site. But, what does intrigue me is that it appears that it's ok if some people are involved in some way and making a bit of cash out of it along the way - but not others. Why is that?

Why hasn't this thread suddenly got a hundred or so vitriolic, foul mouthed rants about the seller who is clearly selling stuff that isn't legit? Or am I missing something. Like I said I'm not that interested either way but it smacks of hypocracy to me. If I've missed something I'm happy to hold my hands up and apologise - but I'm not sure that I have.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

I'm not really into all this heated debate about OVO, boots, carvers etc. Mainly because it get's done to death on here and it is now probably one of the most tedious fecking topics on the site. But, what does intrigue me is that it appears that it's ok if some people are involved in some way and making a bit of cash out of it along the way - but not others. Why is that?

Why hasn't this thread suddenly got a hundred or so vitriolic, foul mouthed rants about the seller who is clearly selling stuff that isn't legit? Or am I missing something. Like I said I'm not that interested either way but it smacks of hypocracy to me. If I've missed something I'm happy to hold my hands up and apologise - but I'm not sure that I have.

:thumbsup:

.....and the answer is on the other thread .... people will turn a blind eye and ear if its mates etc

hypocracy is rife on the soul scene and is reflected mostly on these forums

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

.....and the answer is on the other thread .... people will turn a blind eye and ear if its mates etc

hypocracy is rife on the soul scene and is reflected mostly on these forums

To right some very vocal on here are as bad as anyone,all depends who,s selling playing em.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!