Dave Moore - On The Ponce Again

Guys,

Could anyone supply me with good clean scans of the following: (300dpi)

"I Can't Wait To See My Bays Face" by...

Monticellos - Red Cap

Aretha Franklin - Columbia

Pat Thomas - Verve

Sonji Clay - Songee

Dusty Springfield - Philips UK

If you can help I can be reached at hitsville2648@earthlink.net

Appreciate any help.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

do you still need the monticellos or sonji clay? i imagine someone would have sent you scans by now (without a blue line through them also...).

I need 300DPI or higher scans of a clean copy of both sides of the expensive Blendels on Dontee ("did you mean" / "you need love"). Can anyone here help? I can trade scans (although my scanner is currently putting a blue line through things) or record something for you. Thanks.

Social source share

do you still need the monticellos or sonji clay? i imagine someone would have sent you scans by now (without a blue line through them also...).

I need 300DPI or higher scans of a clean copy of both sides of the expensive Blendels on Dontee ("did you mean" / "you need love"). Can anyone here help? I can trade scans (although my scanner is currently putting a blue line through things) or record something for you. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

Yes, I still need The Monticellos and the Sonji Clay Mate. We can delete the line I think.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for the great scan of the Monticellos! It's appreciated.

I will of course, ensure that all contributors of scans etc receive full credit.

I just need the following now:

Aretha Franklin - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face - Columbia

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Do you still need these?

pdf or jpeg?

Julian

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert