Barbara Mason You Better Stop It

Kirsty S

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Nev, you are so funny & have such a dirty mind :D . Thanks Jim, feel I have to kind of make up for losing the bracelet he bought me in December for my birthday which I lost the next day :ohmy: Plus I'm sick of hearing him witter on about it :yes::D

Anyone else got a copy or I think I'll go back to the drawing board & ask him whats no 2 on his wants list. Would be easier if I just went out & got him some aftershave, this buying records lark is alien to me, dont even have a paypal account x

Social source share

Nev, you are so funny & have such a dirty mind :D . Thanks Jim, feel I have to kind of make up for losing the bracelet he bought me in December for my birthday which I lost the next day :ohmy: Plus I'm sick of hearing him witter on about it :yes::D

Anyone else got a copy or I think I'll go back to the drawing board & ask him whats no 2 on his wants list. Would be easier if I just went out & got him some aftershave, this buying records lark is alien to me, dont even have a paypal account x

Kirsty ..i would'nt advise asking D for his number 2 want ..firstly cos its not a record :lol: and secondly ,i don't think she would agree to it :wicked::P

Social source share

Source Advert