Randy Brown - Always In The Mood

Got a lot of plays again at Soul in The Sun about two years ago and have heard it quite a few times since at 70s nights. I'm sure lots of good 70s jocks have played this consistently for many years as it is a great track. Mark Freeman opened my ears to it about five years ago at the old Soul Republic nights and indeed I think he sold me his copy. Value £30

Pat

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Hammered to death since 1978 as a new release via Parachute both as a 45 and from the LP. Played regular within the divisions and pockets of the lesser musically advanced scene's. It will always be flogged and excepted by those within it.

Silly money ?

Nick H :lol: .

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Hammered to death since 1978 as a new release via Parachute both as a 45 and from the LP.

Great album...made it out over here during 1978 as well...quite rare (suprise, surprise) :thumbsup:

post-9555-0-70300900-1340636615_thumb.jp

Social source share

Guest woody no1

great tune for sure and class will always get played and be in demand as i paid about £5 for mine in the early 80s i was lucky i would say £50 -70 sounds about right though i think you would be able to get the LP more readily and cheaper and its a great LP!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Guest woody no1

The album , Welcome To My Room has been sat in my Ebay store all month £14.99 - no takers , but £50 for the 45 - just plain stupid !!!

The album is quality tracks all the way - the strange world of collecting eh :yes:

got to agree!!!!!
Social source share

The album , Welcome To My Room has been sat in my Ebay store all month £14.99 - no takers , but £50 for the 45 - just plain stupid !!!

The album is quality tracks all the way - the strange world of collecting eh :yes:

I agree Glynn - I too have the original US LP for sale (and have had for what seems like an eternity) and as you know every track is a killer!

I've no problem with folks paying £50-£75 for the 45 though - that's the way it is as many collectors prefer to collect 45's :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Was a firm fixture in most Ian clark sets in late 80s 100 club sets !

We ran a little club in Leyland in the mid 80's for about 4 or 5 years ('85-'89) and Randy Brown was probably one the the top three spins in all that time there! The other two where Eugene Record's 'Overdose of joy' and Clarence Carters 'Messing with my mind'...............wonder whatever happened to those songs, bet they'd sound great today :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!