Want: Delegates Of Soul

adamt

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

But a brilliant record. First heard it played out by Lisa Hurley.

I saw the trouble Jamie was having getting hold of one and assumed it was rare.

Just checked the books, one say £100 the other says £250.

It's an old Stafford spin. I'd say soemwhere between £250 and £350 depending on who is selling. Several on e-bay this year over $400 :thumbsup:

spot on chalky,first copy off johnny manship for £25,sold that one ,second copy in a £40 trade,wasn't the first batch all water damaged labels?

Mick

yeah many were water damaged labels. Remember seeing this for about £15 at one time.

Social source share

The `b` sides worth a mention too " what a lucky guy I am" ,tremendous track.

Very true Andy - used to play the flip out when I had it.

Hammy

Social source share

It's an old Stafford spin. I'd say soemwhere between £250 and £350 depending on who is selling. Several on e-bay this year over $400 :ohmy:

yeah many were water damaged labels. Remember seeing this for about £15 at one time.

Hi,Chalky ,traded mine with John Weston for Curtis Davis-Tell me :shhh: About 12 months ago.ATB Steve
Social source share

Guest Adam G

The `b` sides worth a mention too " what a lucky guy I am" ,tremendous track.

I prefer the Charles Mintz version of lucky guy but think his version of running back inferior to the Delegates.So that means I'm after both so that lottery win better come soon

Social source share

I prefer the Charles Mintz version of lucky guy but think his version of running back inferior to the Delegates.So that means I'm after both so that lottery win better come soon

Charles Mintz version of Running back is the dogs dooberries & Lucky Guy is brill too & yet to have its day methinks....................bloody rare too...................mine took me awhile after hearing Butch play it at the 100 Club few years back had to have it...................prefer the harder funkier bassline better than the DOS. just gets me every time :yes::yes: .

Russ

Social source share

Source Advert